X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • goldsamxo
    • Jan 2017

Originally posted by ihsniim View Post
    Not talking about the rape part as it's not very relevant to the discussion nor is there any evidence posted yet of such an accusation—but why not just let him wear what he wants and ignore it... If it really bothers you, then fine, seethe about it, but I don't find it very appropriate to be making such posts like this. Doesn't really seem like something that would promote discussion; I mean, this post just looks like you have a personal anger against people like this guy and you just want to make fun of him on a forum.
    Yeah you're completely right actually. I have no personal anger or dislike - just found it funny. Gonna delete it because I didn't realize the ignorance in the post. Thank you ihsniim
    Originally Posted by Latoya Sizemore View Post

It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
    Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.

Comment

• goldsamxo
      • Jan 2017

Friend of mine sent this to me - can someone please explain to me the appeal? Was this made because Chelsea Boots have become the 'biggest street thing' since ~Kanye~ started wearing them? I don't see the appeal at all, they look like a disgusting mix...

It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
      Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.

Comment

• UserName1
        • Feb 2017

Originally posted by goldsamxo View Post

Friend of mine sent this to me - can someone please explain to me the appeal? Was this made because Chelsea Boots have become the 'biggest street thing' since ~Kanye~ started wearing them? I don't see the appeal at all, they look like a disgusting mix...
        Worst thing is since it's Zara, it's probably a copy of a real designer that thought this was a good idae.

Comment

• mne
          • Mar 2016

Came across this interview with G. Gavasalia for WWD:

Me 'favourite' part was the quote below.

"When I think about the word growth, I think about a child. Because I consider Vetements as our child. And then I'm thinking the child is growing. And once it reaches a certain age, and a certain maturity, it actually needs to stop growing. Because otherwise it will be a very ugly child."

What a great lesson on 'parenting'

The executive speaks about the power of Instagram, and why he wouldn’t dream of opening an e-store.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Yes, it's being discussed in the fashion random thoughts thread.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mne
              • Mar 2016

My bad!

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

No worries :-)
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• SafetyKat
                  • Aug 2014

For those who need a good cringe and a chuckle http://www.highsnobiety.com/2017/03/...fei-interview/

Comment

• nyarkies
                    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by SafetyKat View Post
                    For those who need a good cringe and a chuckle http://www.highsnobiety.com/2017/03/...fei-interview/
                    She chooses quality over quantity by buying 10k of those stuff monthly... riiiiiiiight. I think she should just focus on graduating from Cambridge (just assuming since that seems to be the university of choice for that lot) instead of spending daddy's millions on those clothes.

Comment

• 13we2
                      • Sep 2015

Funny you ACTUALLY care what a 20 year old girl thinks. Come on.

Comment

• SafetyKat
                        • Aug 2014

Originally posted by 13we2 View Post
                        Funny you ACTUALLY care what a 20 year old girl thinks. Come on.
                        ...Or we're just having a laugh at a funny article... lighten up man...There are some
                        golden quotes in there XD
                        Last edited by SafetyKat; 03-17-2017, 03:09 AM.

Comment

• DudleyGray
                          • Jul 2013

Do you get a lot of private messages on Instagram? How do you respond to the haters and weirdos?

A few, yes. To be honest, I’m actually not a very confident person. At first I cared about those comments very much, so when people talked shit to me, I always shared it with my friends. Some weirdo would DM me every day and all he wanted was just a “read” because I replied to him once.

Now I’ve started to ignore those haters, and they are just jealous of me. When someone sees my fit pic where I am wearing a piece they want, they’ll say things like “fucking whack” or “such an ugly bitch.” I would never say that to people that I don’t really know. And I won’t hate people that I haven’t seen in a real life.
                          People are dicks :(

Unlike most Asians, I am not super into Rick Owens.
                          Welp, she lost me.

Just a side note, I've really grown to dislike streetwear. It looks so unremarkable, like the designs are easily replaceable and cheap with no substance, and it rides that "skater cool" factor, except the pieces will never touch the pavement. Streetwear is a level of poser beyond that guy who wears Vans walking with a clean deck, it's the guy who paid 10 times as much for essentially the same shoe walking with no deck at all.
                          bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• goldsamxo
                            • Jan 2017

Originally posted by DudleyGray View Post
                            Just a side note, I've really grown to dislike streetwear. It looks so unremarkable, like the designs are easily replaceable and cheap with no substance, and it rides that "skater cool" factor, except the pieces will never touch the pavement. Streetwear is a level of poser beyond that guy who wears Vans walking with a clean deck, it's the guy who paid 10 times as much for essentially the same shoe walking with no deck at all.
                            Streetwear has made me a killing. I used to collect Supreme because of the skate video 'Cherry' that came out, and Dylan Rieder was my hero so I had to wear what he was wearing. After years of not wearing Supreme, I've sold over 50 pieces and flipped it for massive amounts of money - alas investing in 'avant-garde' wear. So thanks Streetwear and your consumer base being ridiculous to buy a shirt I used to sweat in daily for 100$

Comment

• nvsnli
                              • Mar 2013

Searching for Brand New Rick Owens Water? We’ve got Rick Owens Men's Accessories starting at $135 and plenty of other Men's Accessories. Shop our selection of Rick Owens today!

Comment

• Law
                                • Dec 2013

Does it come in the Milk colour way only?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎