• Show
Clear All
  • darkbydesign
    • Sep 2010

Wow. Incredibly lame.

Comment

• 13we2
      • Sep 2015

Am I the only one who can't open inserted hyperlinks recently?

Comment

• jurassicsnark
        • Sep 2015

Originally posted by 13we2 View Post
        Am I the only one who can't open inserted hyperlinks recently?
        No idea if you're the only one, but I can confirm that the links are working for me.

Comment

• stagename
          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by darkbydesign View Post
          ^^+1 to Trigger's response above. Totally agree and that's coming from yet another huge horror film fan.

Changing subjects - this is the weirdest Grailed listing I've seen in ages but someone seems to be upset about having a minimum on a pre-order / custom order. So weird that someone wouldn't except such a requirement.... Anyway, I thought it was funny. "Hi, I don't like how BBS's new "buy" guidelines are, so I'm going to sell my entire collection." made me laugh especially with the bulk of the posting being a wordy rant with basically no photos...

https://www.grailed.com/listings/206...Various-years-
          From what I understand when I read this post, this was a long-time customer who got upset when BBS changes in policy modified his relationship with the brand and the way he had to previously conduct business with them, which I find well-founded.

Comment

• Nickefuge
            • Nov 2014

But how did the policy change?
            "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
            -Paris Hilton

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by stagename View Post
              From what I understand when I read this post, this was a long-time customer who got upset when BBS changes in policy modified his relationship with the brand and the way he had to previously conduct business with them, which I find well-founded.
              "This listing has been removed"
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

Originally posted by stagename View Post
                I understand how someone might be disappointed by this, but I'm not surprised a label would do that since doing special orders for individual items is troublesome and time consuming. And nevertheless, selling your collection because of that and venting about it at length while doing so is pretty juvenile, but nothing on Grailed surprises me anymore...
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• byhand
                  • Dec 2011

He really just needed to pay the rent and invented an excuse to sell his collection to make himself feel better about it. Everyone is a victim. Dude bought a hoodie every season and expected to be accommodated in a way commensurate with his obvious (to him) support for the brand. Yawn. Everyone who saw the listing on Grailed gave him shit instead of commiserating with him.

Comment

• beyondthemeans
                    • Sep 2008

Jesus christ...

Comment

• blackdeath
                      • Apr 2016

Sick at home watching youtube videos on extinct megafauna and this ad comes on. I normally skip ads but this ad sucked me right in.
                      I hate absolutely everything about this entire video and i think it sums up the average fashion consumer as it is today. I cannot stand it when i get into conversation and someone talks this way.
                      Making a bootleg Vetements hoodie by the most awful person in the world that sits front row at your parsons thesis collection

Comment

• Nickefuge
                        • Nov 2014

Originally posted by blackdeath View Post
                        Sick at home watching youtube videos on extinct megafauna and this ad comes on. I normally skip ads but this ad sucked me right in.
                        I hate absolutely everything about this entire video and i think it sums up the average fashion consumer as it is today. I cannot stand it when i get into conversation and someone talks this way.
                        Making a bootleg Vetements hoodie by the most awful person in the world that sits front row at your parsons thesis collection
                        I think he’s not being serious – have you seen his video about making Gucci flip flops with masking tape?
                        "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                        -Paris Hilton

Comment

• blackdeath
                          • Apr 2016

haha Shit i got tricked! He nailed all of the annoying nuances involved in that culture.

Comment

• goldsamxo
                            • Jan 2017

I laughed way too hard at that dumb video. Maybe his deadpan delivery or my low tolerance for shit-taste comedy, but man I was cracking up. I want to see how many people follow this tutorial.
                            Originally Posted by Latoya Sizemore View Post

It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
                            Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.

Comment

• 13we2
                              • Sep 2015

FOG X CCP

Scroll down and see those product detail pics. Guy was an OG for the (relatively high quality) fake RO/high-end in general game, now he's causallly "running" his own CCP X FOG inspired label for like the 3rd? season already... Not trying to diss such "independent folk" FOG/VTMT/Yeezy knock-off makers, just post here for fun. Actually quite nifty stuff given the $30 price... He also makes more-CCP-like stuff at times...

Edit: the brand is ViViiVii™ and the series "一针入魂" means "one stitch into the soul"

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

Looks to me like the guy is just making t-shirts and the bag and coat seen in a couple of photos is actually CCP (or very "high-end" fake)...?
                                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎