X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • negroygris
    • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Law View Post
    Vetements doing it again, like only they know how. They've managed to out do themselves with that DHL/Umbro hybrid monstrosity. Quite the achievement:

https://i-d.vice.com/en_uk/article/q...yone-will-want
    rich kids wasting their parents money, $6500 for a coat?? reusable rice bags for $500?! this is an abomination of the meaning of design.And, the funny thing is that the real message is there. Vetements is nothing but street second hand looking clothes that can be bought at a chinese market. What is going to happen next, a Value Village collaboration? or perhaps Vetements x Salvation Army?

I would even rather prefer buying all my clothes at Value Village than wearing this garbage.
    We hope that people will begin to see beyond the superficial surface of things and understand that there is far more to a design than just the way it looks on the outside.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

• vah
      • Aug 2016

Most things to be said about the above have pretty much already been said, but fairly sure those prices are Hong Kong dollars and not USD.

Comment

• mrbeuys
        • May 2008

Originally posted by TheInformalGenius View Post
        SSENSE Is now selling Vintage Cars.
        https://www.ssense.com/en-us/men/pro...08-gtb/2841958

Beautiful car, but grossly overpriced. But guess that makes sense. I like the product description though.
        Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
          Beautiful car, but grossly overpriced. But guess that makes ssense. I like the product description though.
          Fixed
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mrbeuys
            • May 2008

you read my mind :)
            Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• negroygris
              • Aug 2013

ssense outdoing themselves styling these outfits...SERIOUSLY!
              We hope that people will begin to see beyond the superficial surface of things and understand that there is far more to a design than just the way it looks on the outside.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

• Ahimsa
                Vegan Police
                • Sep 2011

Originally posted by negroygris View Post

ssense outdoing themselves styling these outfits...SERIOUSLY!
                Quintessential slav squat look.
                StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                  • Apr 2013

this styling is super whatever compared to the #ssenseinterns dog intstagram shit, this is pretty insulting if you ask me, your portrayal of interns are your employees pets? wow
                  Originally posted by unwashed
                  Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
                  Originally posted by Ahimsa
                  I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• en0rm
                    • May 2010

Someone trying to sell fake CCP derbys...

Searching for Derby? We’ve got Carol Christian Poell Men's Footwear starting at $1500 and plenty of other Men's Footwear. Shop our selection of Carol Christian Poell today!

Comment

• Jeroenr
                      • May 2016

Ground breaking design from Gosha. Genius to produce a sweater with the word: Colorado.

Comment

• haydn
                        • Feb 2013

Originally posted by en0rm View Post
                        Someone trying to sell fake CCP derbys...

https://www.grailed.com/listings/4171932
                        Just returned from Shanghai. Found a store in a proper shopping mall (home to the beautiful Uma Wang flagship no less) where they had boxes upon boxes of fake CCP, Guidi and BBS (full size runs!). Full racks of the most recent Rick collection, but they also just received a shipment of Plinth leathers... honestly after seeing this I don’t know how I could shop on grailed again. This store had the packaging, tags, labels almost perfect- could easily pass for most people as authentic.

Comment

• goldsamxo
                          • Jan 2017

Originally posted by Jeroenr View Post

Ground breaking design from Gosha. Genius to produce a sweater with the word: Colorado.
                          I feel like this sums up the entirety of Gosha's career for the past couple seasons.
                          Originally Posted by Latoya Sizemore View Post

It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
                          Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.

Comment

• stagename
                            • Oct 2011

Raf 2002

Off-White FW2017

Shit's getting boring. At least Virgil acknowledged.
                            Last edited by stagename; 01-16-2018, 05:06 PM. Reason: duh12

Comment

• 13we2
                              • Sep 2015

Originally posted by haydn View Post
                              Just returned from Shanghai. Found a store in a proper shopping mall (home to the beautiful Uma Wang flagship no less) where they had boxes upon boxes of fake CCP, Guidi and BBS (full size runs!). Full racks of the most recent Rick collection, but they also just received a shipment of Plinth leathers... honestly after seeing this I don’t know how I could shop on grailed again. This store had the packaging, tags, labels almost perfect- could easily pass for most people as authentic.
                              Do you still remember the name of the shop and its appr. location?

Comment

• Nickefuge
                                • Nov 2014

EDIT: Post #666 !
                                Last edited by Nickefuge; 01-16-2018, 06:55 AM.
                                "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                                -Paris Hilton

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎