X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mne
    • Mar 2016

Pierpaolo Piccioli is now discussing inclusivity and diversity:

“My job is to bring my inclusive vision of beauty,” Piccioli continues. “I think if a message is aesthetic, it’s stronger. The picture of those black girls wearing those dream gowns didn’t need words. Streetwear is something different, but when people see black girls in couture, the highest point of fashion, the job is done. Images are more powerful than words. Change the face and you change the perception of people more than any slogan.”

WT actual F

Comment

• Anton
      • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Faust View Post
      Check out Hedi's Celine's new line of bags. Vomit bucket at the ready.
      I wonder what Phoebe is thinking when seeing this, Celine had a unique sophisticated look. Now it seems like its on the way to become yet another brand that offers 700$ sweatshirts.
      I love beautiful melodies, telling me terrible things.
      My Music: https://soundcloud.com/iamanton

Comment

• sugar_lips
        • Nov 2019

what do you mean? Всі Свої selling clothes of Ukrainian designers

Comment

• haydn
          • Feb 2013

“We’re $950 now” - nylon tanks with racerback front.

https://www.bottegaveneta.com/us/kni...8225993pa.html

New Bottega is pretty confident with pricing. And there seems to be loads of the ready to wear in stores - even here in Toronto where it’s never going to move.

Comment

• Nickefuge
            • Nov 2014

The higher retail is, the higher sale prices can be …
            "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
            -Paris Hilton

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by haydn View Post
              “We’re $950 now” - nylon tanks with racerback front.

Discover men's designer knitwear at Bottega Veneta, featuring timeless pieces in luxury cotton, cashmere & wool. Complimentary express delivery & gift wrapping.

New Bottega is pretty confident with pricing. And there seems to be loads of the ready to wear in stores - even here in Toronto where it’s never going to move.
              That's insane, indeed. Especially considering that you can get a pair of boots from them at pretty much the same price.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• darkpyramid
                • Dec 2019

believe or not, it sold out everywhere

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by darkpyramid View Post
                  believe or not, it sold out everywhere

Saw some pieces in London, Serious WTF prices...
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Nickefuge
                    • Nov 2014

How does the quality and construction hold up to the hype and pricing?
                    "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                    -Paris Hilton

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Nickefuge View Post
                      How does the quality and construction hold up to the hype and pricing?
                      I mean, it all looks and feels well-made.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• darkpyramid
                        • Dec 2019

[QUOTE=Faust;536303]I mean, it all looks and feels well-made.[/QU

the word ( looks ) is the answer, it's only looks , still remember the 675$ Bottega Veneta polo shirt which his color fade after one try ,again just one try , when i returned to them i politely give them the faded polo and told them with smile on my face "i'm not here to request my money back ,i'm here just to tell you stop scamming people under the word Luxury

that is happen to me by one of the strongest high end brands ,just by comparison imagine hype brands quality and construction

Comment

• darkpyramid
                          • Dec 2019

the only reason why i have to use luxury main stream because of my work hours no more ,i'm an Architect i couldn't go to work by wearing open seams BBS leather jacket ,all will looks at me as a freak, but actually what is the problem if i go work wearing a BBS open seams leather jacket ,what's the problem ? the problem in people culture and we who pay for that false culture exactly as i pay before 675$ in shit polo shirt

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by darkpyramid View Post

the word ( looks ) is the answer, it's only looks , still remember the 675$ Bottega Veneta polo shirt which his color fade after one try ,again just one try , when i returned to them i politely give them the faded polo and told them with smile on my face "i'm not here to request my money back ,i'm here just to tell you stop scamming people under the word Luxury

that is happen to me by one of the strongest high end brands ,just by comparison imagine hype brands quality and construction
                            Ha, that sucks. Well, I did say "looked and felt," so not really fair to take the other part out of context.

P.S. It's funny how architects are supposed to be all forward thinking and creative, but it's actually one of the most conservative groups.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mamooon
                              • Jun 2015

visvim Drops Large-Sized Market Bag, Priced at $1,380 USD
                              Source: https://hypebeast.com/2020/4/visvim-...e-release-info

Comment

• Avalon
                                • Sep 2017

Originally posted by mamooon View Post
                                visvim Drops Large-Sized Market Bag, Priced at $1,380 USD
                                Source: https://hypebeast.com/2020/4/visvim-...e-release-info
                                What's the problem, it's "also available in medium size for $793 USD."
                                Originally posted by Faust
                                Boots. Always, boots.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎