Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theaddict
    • Apr 2008

Brownsfashion already has a ad uploaded with the first lady...
    Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• noerml
      • May 2008

Originally posted by Real Real View Post
      "Wtf" to the beyonce comments...man, you guys are nuts. Semi plus size? You think she should hide her hips? Beautiful, beautiful woman. That dress reminds me of barbarella.
      zzzzZZzz...that's what i said. Americans tend to be brainwashed enough to regard such fat hips as still acceptable and very womanish, while europeans, or i should rather just speak for germans will think of a cow's arse straight ahead, cuz they bought the vogue a couple of times too often.
      And through their parting lids there came and went
      Keen glimpses of the inner firmament

Comment

• mass
        • Sep 2006

'acceptable'? gimme a break... sofia loren isn't 'acceptable'?

Comment

• kira
          • Mar 2008

i have hips, proportional to my body, and i like them...sorry, but i dont want to look like a man or like i am 13 years old. there are physiological reasons for hips as well... obesity is definitely an epidemic in the US but I dont think that it is a 'hip' problem.

sofia loren, catherine zeta jones, isabella rossellini, even marilyn monroe
          Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by kira View Post
            i have hips, proportional to my body, and i like them...sorry, but i dont want to look like a man or like i am 13 years old. there are physiological reasons for hips as well... obesity is definitely an epidemic in the US but I dont think that it is a 'hip' problem.

sofia loren, catherine zeta jones, isabella rossellini, even marilyn monroe
            I'll take Monica Bellucci over any superwaif any day.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kira
              • Mar 2008

/\ that's hot
              Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• theetruscan
                • Jan 2008

Originally posted by noerml View Post
                zzzzZZzz...that's what i said. Americans tend to be brainwashed enough to regard such fat hips as still acceptable and very womanish, while europeans, or i should rather just speak for germans will think of a cow's arse straight ahead, cuz they bought the vogue a couple of times too often.
                Wait wait, he thinks something different is hot, so he's brainwashed? And, besides, runway-model-thin girls are really uncomfortable.
                Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
                  Wait wait, he thinks something different is hot, so he's brainwashed? And, besides, runway-model-thin girls are really uncomfortable.
                  Totally - you keep bumping into their bones all the time. Egh...
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by kira View Post
                    /\ that's hot
                    Isn't it? My goddess.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• BECOMING-INTENSE
                      • Jan 2008

Does any of you remember Claudia Cardinale?

Once Upon A Time In The West(1968)

She had wonderful hips.
                      Are you afraid of women, Doctor?
                      Of course.

www.becomingmads.com

Comment

• theaddict
                        • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                        Totally - you keep bumping into their bones all the time. Egh...
                        Cannot second that, most girls here in Asia are superskinny, for western standards they would be sometimes classified as anorexic...and i dont bump into anything edgy

It depends on your point of view. I was asked sometimes in Germany if i would have a eating disorder due to my skinny legs (started when i began wearing skinny jeans) and here in Asia no one ever mentioned something like that. I mean there is a reason why over on yahoo there are all the small sizes...and most Americans (male or female) are bigger than the average Asian or even European. Even the Amerian Koreans can often ealsily be identified here in Seoul (not only due to their hip hops styles...SZ members of course excluded D J and P...haha) due to the fact that they often are really biiiiig from their physique, which surely has soemthing to do with the food...

What i want to say is that of course Beonce looks hot on pics, i must admit that if i would stand beside her she would like a horse and i would look like a chicken...

Maybe it would be similar with Monica Belucci, but for her case i agree with you Faust, SHE IS THE GODDESS...arghhhh...

EDOT: Dont know if the stuff i wrote makes any sense...haha
                        Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• DHC
                          • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                          I'll take Monica Bellucci over any superwaif any day.

wow..
                          Originally posted by Faust
                          fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• noerml
                            • May 2008

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
                            It depends on your point of view. I was asked sometimes in Germany if i would have a eating disorder due to my skinny legs (started when i began wearing skinny jeans) and here in Asia no one ever mentioned something like that. I mean there is a reason why over on yahoo there are all the small sizes...and most Americans (male or female) are bigger than the average Asian or even European.
                            I can only second that. Whenever i'm in the US people think i am anorectic, and actually point that out to me like once a day. Which is quite anoying. I was not trying to imply that Beyonce is too fat to show herself on the street, i guess i was more trying to illustrate how other countries do have a different perspective on that. And i've oftentimes notices how the televison tries to meddle with that, since their average viewer (housewife 40+) does in fact not look like a some anorectic model and feels discriminated. (I know this is getting cheesy, but the first season of Americas next topmodel features one of those "plus size models" and they made sure to highlight the fact that she is plus size and in every way acceptable like 10 times every show. Tho this account may be a bit one sided, since i am in fact not watching american tv on a regular basis ^^)

and i am also not sure if that comparison with monica Belluci is sound. At least ont hat picture she doesn't look a lot more than 60kg. And if you exaggerate your hallow back like that, even I would prolly have a nice ass. (not saying it doesn't look good, cuz it does!)

and last but not least.. i guess tastes differ and u shouldn't argue about it..and i should watch my tongue a bit better *lol*
                            And through their parting lids there came and went
                            Keen glimpses of the inner firmament

Comment

• i'm just a bit iffy about the picture of monica belluci cause it seems as if she tried to make a g-string from a normal pantie.

Comment

• DHC
                                • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Heirloom View Post
                                i'm just a bit iffy about the picture of monica belluci cause it seems as if she tried to make a g-string from a normal pantie.
                                you're kidding, right? How does her top strap hanging translate into the whole g-string attempt comment. You're looking too hard for reasons to cast stones. I say 1 piece down, 1 to go. For the love of all things sacred please tell me you're kidding.
                                Originally posted by Faust
                                fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎