Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Urthwhyte
    • Oct 2011

The wtf was about the fixation with showing skin, right? All of the transitioning/transitioned people I know just desire to be recognised as the sex they feel best matches their gender, not draw attention.

Comment

• Patroklus
      Banned
      • Feb 2011

Mostly the pictures. I only skimmed parts the text.

Comment

• Urthwhyte
        • Oct 2011

And now I wish I'd stuck to text-only and not fallen prey to curiosity. Definitely TV focused and a wtf

Comment

• Patroklus
          Banned
          • Feb 2011

*cough*

Comment

• the breaks
            • Sep 2007

Originally posted by theconsumer View Post
            the little girl is styling on everyone in that picture
            Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• theconsumer
              • Feb 2009

RO, CCP, Julius, made to measure in Pakistan, cheap

Comment

• michael_kard
                • Oct 2010

If I ever come up with a genius idea about a jacket design I'll definitely use those guys. A made to measure leather for 230 shipped? Absolute bargain.
                ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• darkbydesign
                  • Sep 2010

This is a funny discussion. Here in a place like San Francisco where the LGBT community is huge, there are transexuals, CDs, transgenders, etc etc. Maybe that's what you guys are trying to divulge.

Anyhow, why the fascination with this? Tons of people cross-dress, both male and female. Hell, there's a cross-dressing homeless person down the street here. It's sort of "normal" these days, right?

Comment

• Patroklus
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by darkbydesign View Post
                    This is a funny discussion. Here in a place like San Francisco where the LGBT community is huge, there are transexuals, CDs, transgenders, etc etc. Maybe that's what you guys are trying to divulge.

Anyhow, why the fascination with this? Tons of people cross-dress, both male and female. Hell, there's a cross-dressing homeless person down the street here. It's sort of "normal" these days, right?
                    That's so rad. When I visited San Francisco last year I saw a transvestite having some sort of discussion about relationships with a homeless man, and also a homeless man with a club foot who was actually shouting conspiracies about the government. Plus a cathedral with fliers for pizza delivery hung on every single door and gate.

Best thing I ever saw in LA was a homeless man riding a wheelchair backwards up a hill. I think I'm moving to San Francisco.

Comment

• Dane
                      HAMMERTIME
                      • Feb 2011

I live next to a "make-over centre" for transgendered/crossdressing folks....there's a bedazzled motorcycle in the front yard.

Crossdresser, Take A Walk On The Wildside, Crossdresser Boutique, Online Shopping, Makeover and Transformation Service, Private Club in downtown Toronto

Owner seems very nice.
                      i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• michael_kard
                        • Oct 2010

Originally posted by rilu
                        this needs to be seen as a way of breaking with a social taboo, which is a great thing.
                        Just a parenthesis, why is a social taboo inherently bad (or whatever the opposite of great may be)? Can't it exist to serve a somewhat practical or 'protective' purpose?

Just a thought. After all, this is the WTF thread.
                        ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                        Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Taboos also get outdated.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• sCrAtChy
                            • Oct 2009

WHAT THE HELL?

This link - http://jawn.mikevitoroulis.net/viewt...103643#p103643

I went thru that URL given above and saw this post with BSR pic inside and the guy wanna do a replica jacket of the CCP jacket BSR is wearing!??!

You mean that is even possible!!??! But look at the end result when his replica arrived...

These people are really zZZzzz....

Comment

• beardown
                              rekoner
                              • Feb 2009

I don't joke about suicide generally but after browsing a few pages of posts by those people, I felt like I was dying on the inside and I felt like I had done it to myself.

I do think I did find a new sig, however.

"i've been in a jawnz-copping mood lately"

edit: If there has ever been an argument to buy original designer goods over knock-offs, that whole thread stands as serious testimony.
                              Originally posted by mizzar
                              Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• Patroklus
                                Banned
                                • Feb 2011

finally, a shirt to drive the sugar daddies away

finally, a shirt to tell everyone about my equine fetish
                                ALLSAINTS USA. Shop the 2023 collection of leather jackets, clothing & accessories. Free US delivery & returns.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎