X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Very nice indeed. If she made menswear, I'd buy.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• almroth
      • Jul 2008

haha, wth wtf.. ^

Comment

• cuddly
        • Sep 2007

i know raf fw 09/10 for the most part has been a wtf,but got to post this one.

Comment

• jordache jeans
          • Aug 2008

Originally posted by merz

julius manifesto shirt being worn by someone on lookbook, worth a mention.

fess up, the lot of you. this one of ours innit?
          This is just awful from top to bottom. Not just the individual pieces but the whole contrived sum of its parts. Two years ago, this person was probably looking like a Hedi-crazed lookbook clone with an ipod full of Libertines songs.

Just look at that room with the pristine and expensive gear carefully composed for this shot. And only a completely styleless tool would wear that hoodie.

He wins the Jordache fashion victim award for the day.

Comment

• Servo2000
            • Oct 2006

I'd be interested to know what amp head he uses, in that case.
            WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• croatoan
              • Jul 2007

Originally posted by jordache jeans View Post
              This is just awful from top to bottom. Not just the individual pieces but the whole contrived sum of its parts. Two years ago, this person was probably looking like a Hedi-crazed lookbook clone with an ipod full of Libertines songs.

Just look at that room with the pristine and expensive gear carefully composed for this shot. And only a completely styleless tool would wear that hoodie.

He wins the Jordache fashion victim award for the day.
              To add more to the pot; I am pretty sure that print wasn't made (officially) as any sort of hoodie. Unless it is layered in some way, there is a good chance that it is just a Korean knock-off. I do remember seeing the print appear in some form on one of yesstyle or some webstore like it.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                • Sep 2006

I love Jorchache's rant :)

Funny because I saw the photos and didn't give it a second thought really... but I like how you broke it down, and how Croatoan added to it.

As for expensive stuff in the photo... a Marshall half stack and a Gibson case (which may or may not hold a vintage Les Paul... then we're talking $$$) is all I see. A pittance compared to whats worn just on the upper body for those posting in WAYWT here hehehe

but as Faust had mentioned before, we all have different levels of acceptibility in terms of pricing when applying it to clothing versus furniture versus food versus etc. etc. etc.
                www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Fade to Black
                  • Sep 2008

that's a julius shirt? i thought it was raf simons ss09

but yes that look is terrible. fast food over the counter fashionbot approved look circa 2009. can it get any lazier and formulaic
                  www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• osn19
                    • Feb 2007

Just saw those really weird ugly CCP shoes. Wonder from which season they're from. When you see this, you can tell how much he got better through the years in terms of shoes, boots and leather jackets.

Originally posted by blacksuit
                    wow .. ccp bag is more better than guidi bag?

Comment

• ambition
                      • May 2008

Iirc "Safe" was the title of Poells S/S05 collection.

These here are from the same season

Comment

• kunk75
                        Banned
                        • May 2008

am i crazy that i like the way this looks? wouldn;t wear it, but..

Originally posted by cuddly View Post
                        i know raf fw 09/10 for the most part has been a wtf,but got to post this one.

Comment

• philip nod
                          • Aug 2007

yes kunk you are
                          although i can see somebody skiing in it. you know because i went on so many family ski vacations so you know goes without saying that i understand the history of ski fashion.
                          One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• kunk75
                            Banned
                            • May 2008

i think that's why i like it. had a blue/pink/black ski sweater i wore on my sophomore hs ski trip. it was the shit at the time, you'll have to take my word...

Comment

• Chinorlz
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by osn19 View Post
                              Just saw those really weird ugly CCP shoes. Wonder from which season they're from. When you see this, you can tell how much he got better through the years in terms of shoes, boots and leather jackets.

I don't actually have a problem with this pair as it falls in line with Carol's experimental aesthetic. I may not actually want to WEAR these "booger" shoes but I can see them being CCP. The pair posted below it... well... Carol's got his hits and misses just like everyone else hahahaha
                              www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎