• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

В Бабруйск!
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• beardown
      rekoner
      • Feb 2009

Haven't been around much lately but ran across this on facebook tonight and WTF'd.

(click on image for larger size)

The artwork is from 80s Santa Cruz skateboard decks that were done by Jim Phillips. Jimbo is Jim's son who has also done some skateboard apparel, etc.
      Originally posted by mizzar
      Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• mizzar
        • Mar 2008

^^Jin
        2010 actually.
        There no 2013 memes yet,
        but here is one of my favorites with somу russian international twist
        ____
        sorry for my bad english, i learned it from the book.

I too am inspired by homeless people when I buy a $1,000 jacket. Why don't we just shit on them? Oh, fashion, sometimes I wonder why I bother...(Faust)

Comment

• mizzar
          • Mar 2008

So for all our russian readers.
          Be proud with youк russian roots!
          "12-летний Артем З. из города Георгиевска устроил себе незабываемое и совсем не детское приключение. Началось все с того, что мальчишка сбежал из дома и отправился на маршрутке в соседний Пятигорск. В чужом городе Артем не растерялся и в первом же магазине обнес кассу на 40 тысяч рублей, после чего опытный воришка еще и обчистил карманы нескольких прохожих, доведя свое личное состояние до целых 150 тысяч.

Â«Я сел на маршрутку и уехал в Пятигорск, просто хотел немного развлечься с девушками, — рассказывает Артем. — Мне нужны были деньги. Я зашел в "Магнит" и, пока кассирша разговаривала с покупателем, вытащил из кассы стопку пятитысячных купюр и убежал. Меня не догнали. После того как мне удалось достать деньги, я вернулся обратно в Георгиевск, я мог позволить себе такси и хорошо прокатился, — продолжает хвастаться Артем. — В Георгиевске я позвонил друзьям, сказал, что у меня много денег и мы можем развлечься. Мы вызвали по телефону девушек и пошли с ними в сауну».
          Затем Артем со своими друзьями снял номер в гостинице, где и провел два дня, просадив на девочек по вызову все наворованное.
          Веселье закончилось, когда сотрудники МВД задержали мальчика на улице — его родной брат объявил Артема в розыск. В результате суд назначил 12-летнему воришке с «девиантным поведением» обучение в горнозаводской спецшколе, где преподаватели в течение трех лет будут исправлять буйный нрав Артема."
          Aaaaand
          youtube
          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
          ____
          sorry for my bad english, i learned it from the book.

I too am inspired by homeless people when I buy a $1,000 jacket. Why don't we just shit on them? Oh, fashion, sometimes I wonder why I bother...(Faust)

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Реальный пацан. Так закалялась сталь.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Beardown, we certainly miss your contributions.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Dane
                HAMMERTIME
                • Feb 2011

i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• mxdvs
                  • Feb 2013

Brandon Sales

Comment

• Jan 2011

Incase this wasn't posted before... Yoko Ono for Opening Ceremony...

Comment

• wurm
                      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by messenoire
                      mxdvs, i am just going to be the first to say this, who fucking cares who that kid is? if you feel the need to take personal shots at a 16 year old then by all means do your thing but dont expect others to rally behind you. it might fly on other forums but not here.
                      perhaps i'm missing something but this is the WTF thread and he only posted a link to the video. unless he edited his post and it was more hateful before, i don't really see anything wrong with it.

Comment

• messenoire
                        • Nov 2009

Originally posted by wurm View Post
                        perhaps i'm missing something but this is the WTF thread and he only posted a link to the video. unless he edited his post and it was more hateful before, i don't really see anything wrong with it.
                        he edited it. it was 4 photos of some young kid in nikes and a comme des fuckdown hat saying "this is blah blahblah some kid with rich parents on yeezy's dick and says he's a stylist" it was a personal attack and he seemed to be hoping for everyone else to join in the jeering. it was immature and in bad taste. i'll edit mine as well now.

Comment

• mxdvs
                          • Feb 2013

Originally posted by messenoire View Post
                          he edited it. it was 4 photos of some young kid in nikes and a comme des fuckdown hat saying "this is blah blahblah some kid with rich parents on yeezy's dick and says he's a stylist" it was a personal attack and he seemed to be hoping for everyone else to join in the jeering. it was immature and in bad taste. i'll edit mine as well now.
                          Yes I edited it, it was indeed like you said immature of me. I probably used the wrong words to say what I wanted to say. My apologies.

Comment

• messenoire
                            • Nov 2009

Originally posted by mxdvs View Post
                            Yes I edited it, it was indeed like you said immature of me. I probably used the wrong words to say what I wanted to say. My apologies.
                            it's okay. i didnt mean to come across like i had anything against you personally at all. it's just better to keep the personal stuff off of here so it doesnt clutter up the board. welcome!

Comment

• Vanna
                              • May 2008

Ono she didn't!
                              Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• casem
                                • Sep 2006

^ Vanna you're killing me!

It's quite funny as a statement but I would like to meet the person buying the Ono pieces.
                                music

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎