• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BeauIXI
    • Nov 2008

^Raf is the new ALIFE.
    Originally posted by philip nod
    somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• Jon
      • Apr 2008

Originally posted by howl View Post

baffled
      I just want to feed them all protein shakes and ask them about their 'pain'... to be honest, the only thing that sets this apart from your standard WAYWT here is the androgyny of a few of these boys - why so insecure SZ?
      Originally posted by merz
      perhaps one day pipcleo will post a wywt so non-euclydian & eldrich in its shapes as to turn all onlookers into throngs of dishevelled, muttering idiots

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
        i saw most of this group all over paris during the shows. the blond kid was head to toe in gareth pugh at his show. he looks like bambi. i swear he is 11.
        I took the picture Fuuma posted at the Pugh show. Same people, no doubt.

Yea, I don't mind them. For sure better than the dbag brigade Johnny refers to.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Jon View Post
          to be honest, the only thing that sets this apart from your standard WAYWT here is the androgyny of a few of these boys - why so insecure SZ?
          thankfully, no one here is organizing dress up parties after which everyone roams the streets in a group attempting to look mega fierce and cause gender confusion.
          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Fuuma
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
            thankfully, no one here is organizing dress up parties after which everyone roams the streets in a group attempting to look mega fierce and cause gender confusion.
            No gender confusion but I'm sure we can also shock the mundanes so let's not be too high and mighty about it:

]
            Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
            http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Chinorlz
              • Sep 2006

damn that Korean chick with the shaved head in the middle of the photo looks hot!
              www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Fuuma
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                damn that Korean chick with the shaved head in the middle of the photo looks hot!
                She is, but the beard is itchy.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
                  She is, but the beard is itchy.

mmmm, bearded asian chicks....

Fuuma, you got her digits? Hook this brotha up
                  www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
                    No gender confusion but I'm sure we can also shock the mundanes so let's not be too high and mighty about it:
                    I guess the little but notable difference would be that no one looks to be 12 or Geordi LaForge
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Avantster
                      ¤¤¤
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by new_dawn_fades
                      Albert- judging from that photo i think avantster got Dibs on her. too late!
                      Hahaha. Not many can resist the allure of an asian with mucho facial hair.
                      let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• Fuuma
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
                        I guess the little but notable difference would be that no one looks to be 12 or Geordi LaForge
                        We look like gothic burglars instead? I'm sure that to the average man on the street the difference is that we're older and need to grow up and wear real adult men clothes.

Comment

• Tombo
                          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by howl View Post

baffled
                          Dude in the middle and GraceJonesjuniorboi are deff dutch...deff awfully repulsive IRL too

richkids nightmare
                          FS:Jackets=Raf Simons ss08,Dior Homme fw07(PM for details n pics)

Comment

• gerry
                            • Feb 2008

What bothers me about the picture isn't so much how they look but the fact that for the most part they don't seem stylish (the possession of style) but rather stylized, if that makes sense.

I realize that applies to the majority of the fashion industry as a whole but it is regrettable.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

gerry, right on point. not that it bothers me too much...
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mass
                                • Sep 2006

geordi laforge is awesome... ): (although i had to google to see who he was)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎