Page 584 of 590 FirstFirst ... 84484534574575576577578579580581582583584585586587588589590 LastLast
Results 11,661 to 11,680 of 11784

Thread: WTF

  1. #11661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
    https://youtu.be/_eLryuBCO-M

    especially when you are mentioned 31 times in one song. how could you not reference? Raf is a super star.
    I'll take your RAF and raise you one Jose Guapo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG_eNNQXcRE

  2. #11662

    Default

    I don't even think there's a proper adjective in existence to describe my severe state of cringe from watching those videos

  3. #11663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Law View Post
    I'll take your RAF and raise you one Jose Guapo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG_eNNQXcRE
    Drink everytime you see a Rick piece in that music video.

  4. #11664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lex1017 View Post
    Drink everytime you see a Rick piece in that music video.
    Lol

    And I envy anyone who has avoided the RAF song/video until now

  5. #11665

    Default

    I gotta say, I can’t be mad at Virgil Abloh. He’s an OK graphic / interior designer, kinda good at marketing and a mediocre fashion designer at best, but he’s only playing his cards right — can’t blame him for that. Yes, he’s stealing*. Yes, his interviews and public talks are cringeworthy. He’s hyped atm, but it’s not like he will ever be in the realms of Rei, GBS, Yohji, Rick, Raf and the likes. Personally, he bores me. But I refuse to use any of my energy hating this guy.

    *check out the Instagram profile "Diet Prada". He’s by far not the only one.
    "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
    -Paris Hilton

  6. #11666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lex1017 View Post
    Drink everytime you see a Rick piece in that music video.
    Rick wardrobe probably wasn't in the budget.

  7. #11667
    kitsch killer Faust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Long hard road out of hell
    Posts
    37,786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickefuge View Post
    I gotta say, I can’t be mad at Virgil Abloh. He’s an OK graphic / interior designer, kinda good at marketing and a mediocre fashion designer at best, but he’s only playing his cards right — can’t blame him for that. Yes, he’s stealing*. Yes, his interviews and public talks are cringeworthy. He’s hyped atm, but it’s not like he will ever be in the realms of Rei, GBS, Yohji, Rick, Raf and the likes. Personally, he bores me. But I refuse to use any of my energy hating this guy.

    *check out the Instagram profile "Diet Prada". He’s by far not the only one.
    Not for you, but for the kids he's a demi-god.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

    StyleZeitgeist Magazine

  8. #11668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aussy View Post
    Lol

    And I envy anyone who has avoided the RAF song/video until now
    That would be me :) Not sure what I was watching, but if people made money with this song that's really WTF

  9. #11669
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Darmstadt, Germany
    Posts
    89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by unwashed View Post
    That would be me :) Not sure what I was watching, but if people made money with this song that's really WTF
    Didnt see it before either. This conversation made me check it out. WTF :-)

  10. #11670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    Not for you, but for the kids he's a demi-god.
    Exactly
    "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
    -Paris Hilton

  11. #11671

  12. #11672

    Default

    Fuck that.

    I have tried those "one-size" tanks by Rick, and shit always ends up fitting super weird.

    Not worth the money.

  13. #11673

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by julian_doe View Post
    Fuck that.

    I have tried those "one-size" tanks by Rick, and shit always ends up fitting super weird.

    Not worth the money.
    Ha! What? The link is to a Ferrari car.

  14. #11674

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Law View Post
    Ha! What? The link is to a Ferrari car.
    That was meant to be a joke...

    But I obviously failed :/

  15. #11675
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Darmstadt, Germany
    Posts
    89

    Default

    At least free shipping.

  16. #11676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeroenr View Post
    At least free shipping.
    Better come with free shipping, free clothes and also it better have a good return policy.
    We hope that people will begin to see beyond the superficial surface of things and understand that there is far more to a design than just the way it looks on the outside.

    -GEOFFREY B. SMALL

  17. #11677

    Default

    Vetements doing it again, like only they know how. They've managed to out do themselves with that DHL/Umbro hybrid monstrosity. Quite the achievement:

    https://i-d.vice.com/en_uk/article/q...yone-will-want

  18. #11678
    kitsch killer Faust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Long hard road out of hell
    Posts
    37,786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Law View Post
    Vetements doing it again, like only they know how. They've managed to out do themselves with that DHL/Umbro hybrid monstrosity. Quite the achievement:

    https://i-d.vice.com/en_uk/article/q...yone-will-want
    Gross
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

    StyleZeitgeist Magazine

  19. #11679

    Default

    Every generation needs clothes they can be ashamed of in a decade.
    "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
    -Paris Hilton

  20. #11680

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •