Page 584 of 590 FirstFirst ... 84484534574575576577578579580581582583584585586587588589590 LastLast
Results 11,661 to 11,680 of 11784

Thread: WTF

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
    https://youtu.be/_eLryuBCO-M

especially when you are mentioned 31 times in one song. how could you not reference? Raf is a super star.
    I'll take your RAF and raise you one Jose Guapo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG_eNNQXcRE

I don't even think there's a proper adjective in existence to describe my severe state of cringe from watching those videos

Quote Originally Posted by Law View Post
    I'll take your RAF and raise you one Jose Guapo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG_eNNQXcRE
    Drink everytime you see a Rick piece in that music video.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex1017 View Post
    Lol

And I envy anyone who has avoided the RAF song/video until now

I gotta say, I can’t be mad at Virgil Abloh. He’s an OK graphic / interior designer, kinda good at marketing and a mediocre fashion designer at best, but he’s only playing his cards right — can’t blame him for that. Yes, he’s stealing*. Yes, his interviews and public talks are cringeworthy. He’s hyped atm, but it’s not like he will ever be in the realms of Rei, GBS, Yohji, Rick, Raf and the likes. Personally, he bores me. But I refuse to use any of my energy hating this guy.

*check out the Instagram profile "Diet Prada". He’s by far not the only one.
    "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
    -Paris Hilton

Quote Originally Posted by Lex1017 View Post
    Rick wardrobe probably wasn't in the budget.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickefuge View Post
    I gotta say, I can’t be mad at Virgil Abloh. He’s an OK graphic / interior designer, kinda good at marketing and a mediocre fashion designer at best, but he’s only playing his cards right — can’t blame him for that. Yes, he’s stealing*. Yes, his interviews and public talks are cringeworthy. He’s hyped atm, but it’s not like he will ever be in the realms of Rei, GBS, Yohji, Rick, Raf and the likes. Personally, he bores me. But I refuse to use any of my energy hating this guy.

*check out the Instagram profile "Diet Prada". He’s by far not the only one.
    Not for you, but for the kids he's a demi-god.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by aussy View Post
    Lol

And I envy anyone who has avoided the RAF song/video until now
    That would be me :) Not sure what I was watching, but if people made money with this song that's really WTF

Quote Originally Posted by unwashed View Post
    That would be me :) Not sure what I was watching, but if people made money with this song that's really WTF
    Didnt see it before either. This conversation made me check it out. WTF :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    Not for you, but for the kids he's a demi-god.
    Exactly
    "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
    -Paris Hilton

Fuck that.

I have tried those "one-size" tanks by Rick, and shit always ends up fitting super weird.

Not worth the money.

Quote Originally Posted by julian_doe View Post
    Fuck that.

I have tried those "one-size" tanks by Rick, and shit always ends up fitting super weird.

Not worth the money.
    Ha! What? The link is to a Ferrari car.

Ha! What? The link is to a Ferrari car.
    That was meant to be a joke...

But I obviously failed :/

At least free shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeroenr View Post
    At least free shipping.
    Better come with free shipping, free clothes and also it better have a good return policy.
    We hope that people will begin to see beyond the superficial surface of things and understand that there is far more to a design than just the way it looks on the outside.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Vetements doing it again, like only they know how. They've managed to out do themselves with that DHL/Umbro hybrid monstrosity. Quite the achievement:

https://i-d.vice.com/en_uk/article/q...yone-will-want

Vetements doing it again, like only they know how. They've managed to out do themselves with that DHL/Umbro hybrid monstrosity. Quite the achievement:

https://i-d.vice.com/en_uk/article/q...yone-will-want
    Gross
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Every generation needs clothes they can be ashamed of in a decade.
    -Paris Hilton