Page 585 of 590 FirstFirst ... 85485535575576577578579580581582583584585586587588589590 LastLast
Results 11,681 to 11,700 of 11784

Thread: WTF

check page 584 TheInformalGenius
    Quote Originally Posted by unwashed View Post
    Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahimsa View Post
    I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by Law View Post
    Vetements doing it again, like only they know how. They've managed to out do themselves with that DHL/Umbro hybrid monstrosity. Quite the achievement:

https://i-d.vice.com/en_uk/article/q...yone-will-want
    rich kids wasting their parents money, $6500 for a coat?? reusable rice bags for $500?! this is an abomination of the meaning of design.And, the funny thing is that the real message is there. Vetements is nothing but street second hand looking clothes that can be bought at a chinese market. What is going to happen next, a Value Village collaboration? or perhaps Vetements x Salvation Army?

I would even rather prefer buying all my clothes at Value Village than wearing this garbage.
    We hope that people will begin to see beyond the superficial surface of things and understand that there is far more to a design than just the way it looks on the outside.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Most things to be said about the above have pretty much already been said, but fairly sure those prices are Hong Kong dollars and not USD.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInformalGenius View Post
    SSENSE Is now selling Vintage Cars.
    https://www.ssense.com/en-us/men/pro...08-gtb/2841958

Beautiful car, but grossly overpriced. But guess that makes sense. I like the product description though.
    Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbeuys View Post
    Beautiful car, but grossly overpriced. But guess that makes ssense. I like the product description though.
    Fixed
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

you read my mind :)
    Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

https://www.ssense.com/en-ca/men/pro...eakers/2276717

ssense outdoing themselves styling these outfits...SERIOUSLY!
    We hope that people will begin to see beyond the superficial surface of things and understand that there is far more to a design than just the way it looks on the outside.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Quote Originally Posted by negroygris View Post

ssense outdoing themselves styling these outfits...SERIOUSLY!
    Quintessential slav squat look.

this styling is super whatever compared to the #ssenseinterns dog intstagram shit, this is pretty insulting if you ask me, your portrayal of interns are your employees pets? wow
    Quote Originally Posted by unwashed View Post
    Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahimsa View Post
    I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Someone trying to sell fake CCP derbys...

https://www.grailed.com/listings/4171932

Ground breaking design from Gosha. Genius to produce a sweater with the word: Colorado.

Quote Originally Posted by en0rm View Post
    Someone trying to sell fake CCP derbys...

https://www.grailed.com/listings/4171932
    Just returned from Shanghai. Found a store in a proper shopping mall (home to the beautiful Uma Wang flagship no less) where they had boxes upon boxes of fake CCP, Guidi and BBS (full size runs!). Full racks of the most recent Rick collection, but they also just received a shipment of Plinth leathers... honestly after seeing this I don’t know how I could shop on grailed again. This store had the packaging, tags, labels almost perfect- could easily pass for most people as authentic.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeroenr View Post

Ground breaking design from Gosha. Genius to produce a sweater with the word: Colorado.
    I feel like this sums up the entirety of Gosha's career for the past couple seasons.
    Originally Posted by Latoya Sizemore View Post

It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
    Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.

Raf 2002

Off-White FW2017

Shit's getting boring. At least Virgil acknowledged.
    Last edited by stagename; 01-16-2018 at 06:06 PM. Reason: duh12

Quote Originally Posted by haydn View Post
    Just returned from Shanghai. Found a store in a proper shopping mall (home to the beautiful Uma Wang flagship no less) where they had boxes upon boxes of fake CCP, Guidi and BBS (full size runs!). Full racks of the most recent Rick collection, but they also just received a shipment of Plinth leathers... honestly after seeing this I don’t know how I could shop on grailed again. This store had the packaging, tags, labels almost perfect- could easily pass for most people as authentic.
    Do you still remember the name of the shop and its appr. location?

EDIT: Post #666 !
    Last edited by Nickefuge; 01-16-2018 at 07:55 AM.
    "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
    -Paris Hilton

Quote Originally Posted by stagename View Post
    Raf 2002

Vetements FW2017

Shit's getting boring. At least Demna acknowledged.
    that's an off-white sweater

Quote Originally Posted by ashamed View Post
    I even googled off-white+nebraska to find that image...

Quote Originally Posted by ashamed View Post
    Yes, it is. The most initiative, Virgil, has made that.

By the way, Gosha just admitted to a major Russian fashion publication that he's not a designer. At least there is that.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine