Page 12 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you watching?

Quote Originally Posted by kbi View Post
    I am watching the Movie called Zeitgeist.

-> http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...83847743189197

It's really interesting, has anybody else here seen it? Would like to discuss a few matters or just the whole movie seeing as I'm not from the US it would interest me what a New Yorker thinks about it...
    It's crap.

/\ total shit.

Watching John Adams mini-series. It's not bad. Not great, but not bad either.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Just finished watching season 1 of Breaking Bad. Like it a lot so far.

saw all of eastbound and down the other day. i can't say it's dissapointing since will ferrel's studio made it so i approached it with very low expectations anyhow, but the humor was a bit too childish at times.

it is fun to watch a guy that full of himself crash and burn in life though (the motivational tape played throughout was great) so it could definitely be tinkered with to make a good 2nd season if hbo decides to go with it.

- Breaking bad : at times there are some really good and intense moments. But the problem is that the general pace of season 1 is too slow, it even got me sleepy sometimes. I had huge expectations about this serie, the subject and the actors are great, but they don't seem to get the best out of its potential IMHO. Kind of disapointing.
    Season 2 seems better than season 1 until now.

- Lost season 5 : I thought the first episodes of this season were really disapointing, even boring. It just got better around episode 5-6. This season is all about time travel. But it's sure not for the best. Lost seasons 1-2 were definitly much much better, this serie nowadays is unfortunatly completely different from what it used to be.

- Sauna movie : disapointing, the trailer is amazing. The movie is not. They should have made a story around the Sauna and how people would use it to clean their souls so they could do bad things again. Instead you get a confusing movie that's actually not much different from the 6th Sense or even Japanese ghosts movies. Just don't expect to see a horror movie, it is not.

Best movies so far this year imho : Let the right one in, Martyrs, Benjamin Button
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksuit View Post
    wow .. ccp bag is more better than guidi bag?

The international(Good when you are drunk)..

been watching the larry sanders show, which is great if you're into that sort of thing

also the first season of the shield which i've put off for far too long... which is also great

Quote Originally Posted by sam_tem View Post
    saw all of eastbound and down the other day. i can't say it's dissapointing since will ferrel's studio made it so i approached it with very low expectations anyhow, but the humor was a bit too childish at times.

it is fun to watch a guy that full of himself crash and burn in life though (the motivational tape played throughout was great) so it could definitely be tinkered with to make a good 2nd season if hbo decides to go with it.
    i also watched all 6 episodes of this and couldn't figure out what the fuss was about. there were a few laugh out loud moments especially in the pilot but overall i thought it was very poor.

Jackie Brown by Quentin.. I love it!

mass. you'll love the shield, esp season 2 + 3!

rescue me is back, anyone watch that?

Re-watching Fawlty Towers, which is still hilarious. It's just too bad they only made 12 episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by humancrack View Post
    mass. you'll love the shield, esp season 2 + 3!

rescue me is back, anyone watch that?
    looking forward to it... i was a little underwhelmed by season 1, mainly because i was way too hyped about it, but i still think it's really good.. a friend says season 2 is way better.

i also have the first season of damages... so will be watching that shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by osn19 View Post
    - Breaking bad : at times there are some really good and intense moments. But the problem is that the general pace of season 1 is too slow, it even got me sleepy sometimes. I had huge expectations about this serie, the subject and the actors are great, but they don't seem to get the best out of its potential IMHO. Kind of disapointing.
    Season 2 seems better than season 1 until now.
    i just started watching season 1, ran through the first disc today...so far I think it's brilliant, Bryan Cranston is pretty damn good. The opening sequence of episode 3 in particular... the show does a good job of balancing humor, horror and humanity
    www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

This. Just found it. Wow.

damages is excellent too!

first season is better than the second imo

Quote Originally Posted by humancrack View Post
    damages is excellent too!

first season is better than the second imo
    i'm a little over halfway through season 3 and it is my favorite so far.

i'm going through it too quick i'm already getting kinda sad that it'll be over before the end of the month. will slow down.

midway through weeds season 4...gotta say that Nancy (Mary Louise) and Silas (don'tknow and don'tcare for his name) are gradually irritating the hell outta me...but i'm just gonna press on and finish the season, don't like doing things halfway...

2 great games for the champions league semi final....
    manchester united completely schooling the scum that is arsenal!

and poor chelsea being robbed by barcelona...high point of the match...
    or end of rather..didier drogba loosing the plot and going nuts at the referee...absolutley hilarious!

merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Quote Originally Posted by SHYE_POSER View Post
    2 great games for the champions league semi final....
    manchester united completely schooling the scum that is arsenal!

and poor chelsea being robbed by barcelona...high point of the match...
    or end of rather..didier drogba loosing the plot and going nuts at the referee...absolutley hilarious!

Barca fan till I die..
    But must say I feel a bit sorry for chelsea..
    but yeah I agree that Didier and Ballack lost it at the end..
    Heard UEFA is gonna discipline Drogba..
    Oh And right now I am watching Star trek(New Shit)..