Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kofi3159
    • Feb 2009

Dunno know why they deleted the fighting thread..
    Anyways I watched Mayweather vs marquez
    And Marquez never stood a chance..
    What a fighter Mayweather is!!
    Guess is Pacquaios turn..
    Eagerly waiting for that dream match

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Jets spanked Pats. Woot!!!
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• philip nod
        • Aug 2007

unbelieveably 49ers are 2-0
        One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• jamesd
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
          Jets spanked Pats. Woot!!!

Brady does not look like Brady, even last week when the Bills gifted him the win.

Jets are looking good though. I wonder if Sanchez can keep this up. It would continue a really amazing and unprecedented run of rookie quarterbacks lately (with Ryan and Flacco last year).

Comment

• jamesd
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
            unbelieveably 49ers are 2-0
            And somehow without the de facto #1 pick/best college football player from last year

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Frank Gore is a beast.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Bill Clinton on The Daily Show. He just said, "We are putting real emphasis on women and girls." Zing!!!

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• swami
                  • Jul 2008

Anyone watch BORED TO DEATH on HBO.
                  It seems to hold some promise with a list of TV shows going down the crapper.

Bored to Death, 9:30-10 p.m. HBO.
                  If the surgeon-general is watching TV Sunday night, expect the government to issue a new warning label later in the week: Confusing fantasy with reality can be hazardous to your marriage or to your documentary. It's a lesson taught amusingly in HBO's new sitcom Bored to Death and painfully in the PBS documentary Vizcaya.
                  Writing about a warning within, rather than against, an HBO comedy is something of a novel concept. After the Sex and the City franchise moved from TV to film five years ago, the network unleashed a long string of sitcom bombs that detonated so explosively they actually destroyed any memory you'd ever seen them. (Really: Can you remember a single scene from Lucky Louie? Or The Life and Times of Tim?)
                  But over the past few months, first with the improbable manwhore tale Hung and now with the mock-noir Bored to Death, HBO seems to have rediscovered its comic touch.
                  Created by self-mythologizing writer Jonathan Ames, who routinely inserts himself into his own work as a semi-fictional character, Bored to Death stars Jason Schwartzman (Rushmore) as a notional Ames who experiences life only secondhand, through a haze of wine, dope and pulp literature. When both his writing career and his marriage break down, Ames whimsically places an ad on the Internet offering his services as a private detective -- and is confounded when clients start calling.
                  If the fictional Ames has been reading too much Raymond Chandler, the real one has probably been watching too many Woody Allen movies. With a lead character who's an ineffectual intellectual daydreaming about life as a hard-bitten detective, wallowing in Semitic guilt (asked if he's ``another self-hating New York Jew,'' Ames proudly replies, ``Yes, I am!'') and romantic befuddlement (he nods knowingly when a female client observes that ``guys who are a - - holes are always the best at sex''), Bored to Death often resembles Play It Again, Sam, Lite.
                  But if the imitation is pale, it's also competent. And Schwartzman's wistful but inept romanticism is hard to resist. ``I should have thought of that,'' he mutters when listening to a spurned lover explain that he kidnapped an ex-girlfriend in hopes that Stockholm Syndrome would revive their relationship.

Comment

• todestrieb
                    • Mar 2009

Comment

• christianef
                      • Feb 2009

i just got through a sitting of 'the september issue'
                      the documentary on anna wintour and the making of Vogue's 09 issue. ...pretty much what you'd expect, but worth watching, for sure. andre leon talley always cracks me up. funny to watch Stefano Pilati validate his work to her too...among other things.

Comment

• zamb
                        • Nov 2006

i am watching Benjamin Netenyahu's speech to the United Nations.
                        Epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Go BiBi go.......you are my kind of world leader
                        “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• mass
                          • Sep 2006

curb curb curb

i watched the september issue also... wasn't feeling it but i'm hella crushing on grace coddington.

Comment

• mass
                            • Sep 2006

of course everyone saw that lewis catch... glad the vikes win and don't cover the 7!

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

I am happy for Favre. He clearly loves the game more than anyone and just wants to play.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• TypicalFashion
                                • Mar 2007

the wolphin discography

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎