Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you watching?

Quote Originally Posted by reborn View Post
    I know I am setting myself up for critiques, but Tabatha's Salon Makeover on Bravo is AWESOME!!!

Favorite line:

stylist asks, "when are cigarette breaks?"
    Tabatha answers, "go f#ck yourself, that's when."

I have reality tv addiction, but someone else had to have seen that episode. I am still laughing about it.
    she wears RO and she lurks at SZ. she is fierce noh?
    Helmut went to the ocean to gather his thoughts. Inspiration comes from retreat.

Americas Next Top Model (Mr and Miss J....WOW), Dexter (lame ending) looking forward to season 3 Heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by airboyair View Post
    she wears RO and she lurks at SZ. she is fierce noh?
    ...and YY if I'm not mistaken.

Just got done with a session of C-SPAN. I swear Paulson is going to have an aneurysm.
    Now watching Project Runway. Is it me or does everyone suck a hairy ass. What's with the guy referring to himself in the third person at least twice in every sentence. Annoying.

Baywatch season 1, damn I am bored.

The debates. Fucking terrible. Obama disappointed, but mostly because he had to spend half of his time correcting McCain's lies. McCain is such an asshole, he has absolutely no class.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    The debates. Fucking terrible. Obama disappointed, but mostly because he had to spend half of his time correcting McCain's lies. McCain is such an asshole, he has absolutely no class.
    I think they both did okay, but that means Obama stood his own next to McCain on Foreign Policy, which is McCain strong (only? ) suit. Somehow, McCain didn't appear as much as a hawk as he usually ('more wars' scary rhetoric).
    Oh, that Spain comment was funny ...

Now, next Thursday's debate is going to be something!

Helmut went to the ocean to gather his thoughts. Inspiration comes from retreat.

Gambling Night!

I have Croupier and House of Games from Netflix. Need to get some cheap cigars and whiskey. Then I'll roll a poker chip across my knuckles and watch them straight wicked hustla style.

Australian Princess. Day-time reality shows euqals:

Kill Bill Vol 1

Highlights from yesterday's Champion's League. Not sure which game to watch today.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Just watched Eternal Summer. It was good... think I would have liked it more but I had really high expectations for it. Also watched Easy Rider... same situation. Like it a lot but was ultimately disappointed because of how much I heard about it.

Alien 3...this movie is hysterically awesome. There are so many f-bombs, it lends itself to drinking games.
    Last edited by reborn; 10-08-2008 at 10:01 AM.

City of God - disturbing and violent but I still love it!

I am totally addicted to detective/police dramas on TV. I watch all of the Law and Order's- regular, SVU and Criminal Intent and I like CSI Miami, Numbers, Criminal Minds, and now Life... Help me. Just looked at my DVR...

But I will say that when LOST comes back on, that is my ultimate favorite

Quote Originally Posted by kira View Post
    I am totally addicted to detective/police dramas on TV. I watch all of the Law and Order's- regular, SVU and Criminal Intent and I like CSI Miami, Numbers, Criminal Minds, and now Life... Help me. Just looked at my DVR...

But I will say that when LOST comes back on, that is my ultimate favorite

have you checked out Fringe...it's Alias meets the X-files (but not nearly as good as those shows).

Entourage season 5 episode 5, one of the worst episodes ever.