• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • grapefruitpop
    Banned
    • Jun 2013

Originally posted by daou0782 View Post
    ^ duuude, the scene with the lollipop in the hospital was specially cringe worthy in terms of t-e-r-r-i-b-l-e acting, and I'm not even a demanding viewer.
    Yeah glad Andrew Lincolcn saved the episode at the end.

Comment

• gregor
      • Oct 2014

brilliant movie, made even better by watching with my hungarian relatives

Comment

• GucciAmen
        • Sep 2014

One of my favourites,

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

/\ so bizarre, I started watching that yesterday too. This thread is not for movies though, use the right thread.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• GucciAmen
            • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Faust View Post
            /\ so bizarre, I started watching that yesterday too. This thread is not for movies though, use the right thread.
            Oh, sorry! Totally unaware, and yes, it was a very odd film (what with the haunting grandma flashbacks...)

Comment

• BSR
              • Aug 2008

Question to the members from the US: do you have any example of innovative TV programs recently (might be new forms of documentary, talk show, news braodcasting... anything new and interesting) on an american channel?

(working on a research right now and would be very interested to know what's happening in the States... thanks in advance)
              pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
              Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Sex and the City
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• BSR
                  • Aug 2008

sorry, i'm not interested in fiction
                  pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                  Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                    • Nov 2007

Originally posted by BSR View Post
                    Question to the members from the US: do you have any example of innovative TV programs recently (might be new forms of documentary, talk show, news braodcasting... anything new and interesting) on an american channel?

(working on a research right now and would be very interested to know what's happening in the States... thanks in advance)
                    drugs, inc. on nat geo channel
                    LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by BSR View Post
                      sorry, i'm not interested in fiction
                      What? It's god's honest truth. Just ask all the people in line at Magnolia Bakery.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• BrianK
                        • Jan 2013

My third time watching breaking bad from first season

Comment

• Jtothewhat
                          • Oct 2014

Recently found out that 'Utopia' is not going to be having a third series.. Might be old news for some but I was quite disappointed as I thought the first two made for some of the best and certainly the most unique television I've watched, at least in recent history.

Was overall quite disappointed in the 'new crop' of TV shows this fall, but still have yet to give 'Transparent' a try, but have heard mostly good things. I like Tambor and the concept seems somewhat interesting.. has anyone gotten into it yet?

Also ended up watching a Korean TV show that was recommended to me (미생, Misaeng, eng. Incomplete Life), and have been quite surprised.. generally have found most Korean/Japanese dramas to be over the top, campy, and a little melodramatic for my taste ..but Misaeng takes a much more realistic approach and attempts to display the brutality of Korean corporate culture from the perspective of somebody entering a trading as an Intern and attempting to work his way up. Has some melodramatic moments but overall quite well done and informative for anyone who might have an interest in Korean culture.
                          Last edited by Jtothewhat; 01-02-2015, 10:36 AM.

Comment

• grapefruitpop
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2013

Just finished Sons of Anarchy, if you're thinking of beginning the series don't waste your time. Had to finish it because I was in so deep but the ending (actually everything past the 3rd season) was literally horrible. Video game like writing, suspension of reality, too many "heartfelt" goodbyes, and terrible CGI that is not yet ready for TV. Seeing Michael Chiklis at the end was kinda funny but mainly just made me want to go back to watching the Shield which is significantly better.

Comment

• 550BC
                              • Jan 2013

I enjoyed every single season of Sons of Anarchy
                              a fish out of water dies

Comment

• gregor
                                • Oct 2014

corner gas

Comment

Working...
                                X