X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kira
    • Mar 2008

Film Project

If you are interested in film making, here is a project that I am working on...Check it out.[51]

Make your own movie ? ?Make someone else?s movie? ?Make it your mission to read The Road? ?Make a small part of a bigger whole? ?Make it on YouTube? ?Make it into Frieze Art Fair. Be part of an experiment in film-making

Frieze Film 2008: Road Movie is a film created by artists and filmmakers that is produced and distributed on YouTube. An experiment in filmmaking, the final result will be a film made in an entirely new way: the first multi-authored fractal film assembled by the artists and curator out of the sum of the submitted parts.

Inspired by Cormac McCarthy?s 2006 novel The Road, the project will use the road as a leitmotif for a non-linear journey through the post-apocalyptic landscape.

Frieze Film issues an open invitation to submit, appropriate and adapt material. ?Make a film of up to three minutes in length and upload it on the Frieze Film 2008 Group on YouTube. You can use original material and material appropriated from other films already uploaded.

The films you submit can be viewed both on the Frieze website and on the Frieze Film 2008 Channel on YouTube. ??In its entirety the film will only be viewable online, segment by segment in an order determined by each individual viewer. However, edited versions of the film will be shown on Channel 4 television in October 2008.

Please visit www.frieze.com/film or http://www.youtube.com/FriezeFilm2008 for more information.

Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.
  • laika
    • Sep 2006

Re: Film Project

kira, this looks great!!! I can definitely think of some members who would be excellent contributors. [73]
    ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• kira
      • Mar 2008

I think that it has great potential. I am hoping that more people will start to submit. [75]

Comment

• kira
        • Mar 2008

bumping for your creative pleasure, in case you missed it originally. [51]

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎