X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • laughed
    • Jul 2009

Originally posted by DRRRK View Post
    I assume the last thing you want to do is dress totally different to get into a club.
    you pegged me. I'm a fratboy from jersey. you should see my closet. it's pathetic. anyone have any used clothes that will get me into berghain they want to sell?!?!

Comment

• BBSCCP
      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by laughed View Post
      anyone have any used clothes that will get me into berghain they want to sell?!?!
      take off your shirt at the door and access will be granted! no joke!
      otherwise donĀ“t wear any formal stuff!

Comment

• theshametrain
        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by rilu
        man, i hate places where they let (or don't) people in according to the way they are dressed. that's such an obvious form of discrimination, which deserves the club to be boycotted only because of this.
        i dont even want to get too deep into this, but trust me, the guys are doing a pretty good job as far as i'm concerned.

Comment

• almroth
          • Jul 2008

I'd have to agree with theshametrain, but definitely not because they only let in a certain crowd – the exact opposite actually. nothing is rule of thumb at berghain, it's a huge glorious mix of different people and that's the beauty of the place. most people I know in berlin has been turned down once or twice. fashionable or not. anyway, listen to bbsccp if you want your entrance guaranteed. better yet, add a leather harness.

Comment

• MikeN
            • Nov 2007

man, i hate places where they let (or don't) people in according to the way they are dressed. that's such an obvious form of discrimination, which deserves the club to be boycotted only because of this.
            this is the only type of club I would ever go to

Comment

• Haven
              • Oct 2011

Berghain is really a different animal to all other clubs I've been to. I don't think they are discriminating, they have a certain standard to maintain but it doesn't have anything to do with clothing or dress codes etc. there are so many different people with maybe only one thing in common, they are to party the Berghain style. you people who have been there knows exactly what I'm taking about..

Comment

• theaddict
                • Apr 2008

Cant agree with you either...a good selected crowd is one key to a good party, it just depends on what the criteria are and Berghain or most Berlin clubs stand out in this area.
                Dont be too posh when you go there, SZ style is perfect, I have never ever turned down there, the only advices are really, no big groups, not speaking english too loud near the doors (since Berlin is being flooded by tourists they "try" to reject as many as they can) and looking confident...
                Its not NY...

Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• theaddict
                  • Apr 2008

And yes, the word "Untermensch" is an absolutely no go in Germany...if you are not a Neo-Nazi...

Comment

• Haven
                    • Oct 2011

Hehe it's quite far from NYC Z really.. Berghain in many ways epitomise what Berlin is about for me. It's a rough, gentle, unexpected, crazy, liberal, honest, unpretentious, never ending journey

Comment

• theaddict
                      • Apr 2008

oh btw. obviously the new place to be in Berlin is the "Katerholzig". It is run by the former Bar25 owners. Try to get a reservation for the restaurant and then go to the club...I havent been there since i came back from HK and moved to NY within one month but heard its good...

Comment

• Haven
                        • Oct 2011

I was there the last time I was in Berlin, but it was not very crowded since the bermuda festival was in full tilt by then but will go back in january.. Heard great things about the restaurant

Comment

• Haven
                          • Oct 2011

The addict, have you been to kit-kat? I was brought there by a friend without knowing the profile of the club... Luckily I'm not faint-hearted!

Comment

• theaddict
                            • Apr 2008

Went there once, fun...although I didn't participate on any hanky panky

Comment

• Haven
                              • Oct 2011

Hehe me neither, I went up to the upper floor and my god..

Comment

• theaddict
                                • Apr 2008

yeah i would not recommend the upper floor to anyone who isnt sexually...liberal...and more...been there, seen it, dont have to go again...hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎