• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • philip nod
    • Aug 2007

Re: P noodles [64] tokyo noodles

great advice, joey.
    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Chinorlz
      • Sep 2006

^ need photo of that as well.

... when is Diego going to buy that glove chair anyways? The one at Maxfield's is calling his name [86]

I heard the white storage bag for it can double as a tent for a family of 4.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• ddohnggo
        • Oct 2006

dude, you have to go to minority rev, they put roses on the ccp seat for your arrival

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• mamaboy
          • Mar 2008

i go to french riviera ----- any suggestionnnss ?like shops ond shit
          but what started out as business has quickley turned to pleasure

Comment

• Pinoy
            • Dec 2006

[quote user="croatoan"][quote user="philip nod"]and if anybody knows tokyo well, (also going to kyoto for 2-3 days) and could recommend a one day shopping itinery which includes the julius flagship and any stores that might carry old ccp boots, that would be ultra nice. [/quote]The Daikanyama area may be your best bet. Julius, Lift shops, Color by Numbers, 7, Attachment, etc. Nakameguro is a few minutes away and has also Venom (DBSS shop.) That probably wouldn't take an entire day, though, so you could always head back to Shibuya for the usual other shopping stuff, including second hand stores that get a lot of CCP, like Kind and Space.
            [/quote]

+1

Make sure you get a good map of Daikayama though? the place is terribly confusing to get around. Coming from the MRT station, I'd hit up the Julius store first, then head north towards Lift, Attachment, etc.

Coatoan's advice on old CCP boots in Shibuya is also spot on, though even there the pickings are pretty slim. Most places carry 1 or 2 pairs of boots.

Comment

• my friend goo
              • Oct 2007

that ccp chair is ricockulous

i would love to go and witness the baller depletion of all the tokyo ccp back stock, but i am stuck slaving away on those days : (

Comment

• DHC
                • Jul 2007

[quote user="my friend goo"]

that ccp chair is ricockulous

i would love to go and witness the baller depletion of all the tokyo ccp back stock, but i am stuck slaving away on those days : (

[/quote]

How much to kop that glove chair in Japan? Its a staggering 10K at Maxfield. [:O]
                Originally posted by Faust
                fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• ddohnggo
                  • Oct 2006

well considering that the hooded overlock leather was 10k, it's not all THAT bad.
                  Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Pnidz, you are the last hope of Japan? Can you save them? Does your bank account have the grit?!

TOKYO ? It?s shaping up to be a tough summer for retail in Japan.

Department store sales in July shed 2.5 percent to 706.2 billion yen,
                    or $6.61 billion, declining for the fifth consecutive month this year,

the Japan Department Stores Association said Monday. The figures were
                    adjusted for the change in the number of stores over the past year.

Clothing, the largest component of sales at the nation?s 280 stores,
                    decreased 0.9 percent to 257.8 billion yen, or $2.4 billion, for the
                    month. Sales of women?s apparel dropped 0.9 percent, although sales of
                    children?s clothing rose 3.4 percent. Increasing prices of raw
                    materials and foods and an unclear economic situation are biting into
                    consumers? spending power, the association said.

Still, the figures do mark an improvement from June, when sales fell 7.6 percent.

Department store sales in the Tokyo area in July fell 0.9 percent to
                    174.8 billion yen, or $1.63 billion, compared with a year ago. Sales of
                    apparel dropped 0.9 percent to 62.5 billion yen, or $585.2 million
                    dollars. Separates such as shirts, blouses and pants sold better than
                    one-piece dresses, the organization said. The hot summer boded well for
                    items that help protect against ultraviolet rays like special
                    cosmetics, parasols, gloves and sunglasses, according to the group.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎