Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theetruscan
    • Jan 2008

I'm pretty sure I only loaded the placeholder 237,610,693,206 times.
    Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• sharkweek
      • Apr 2008

Originally posted by merz
      feeling the photo actually..
      I would prefer a more understated font and though I do like the photo I think I would be willing to give it up for a different photo in a higher resolution.

my font suggestion: MrsEaves Roman

everything else looks great by the way! :D

Comment

• Avantster
        ¤¤¤
        • Sep 2006

Great to see SZ back! Thank you Faust, xadam, and mike lowrey.

EDIT:
        Now we can finally post videos, woohoo!
        Last edited by Avantster; 08-27-2008, 11:44 PM.
        let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• maldoror
          • Jun 2007

those were dark days . . . I want my back

Comment

• Yan
            • Mar 2008

Sorry, prefered the old look. It made it different from styleforum, sufu etc......

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

well, you can never please everybody. if there are any particular things that bother you lookwise, feel free to let me know. but fact is that the software is the same that many others use and some things in the layout will have a similar feel to other forums. so many forums using this software though means thats its far superior to the older one in every possible way ;)

Originally posted by Faust View Post
              Nice avatar, merz. Can someone else confirm that they don't see smilies in their post window? (I don't mean the icons below)
              seems like the posting mode is user definable, and the default is the Basic editor without any formatting controls. this can be switched from the control panel to Standard or Enhanced. not sure if its possible, but it would be good if the standard could be set as the default for all users.

which is better, having the smilies in a table next to the text field making it quite a bit smaller, or having a wider text field and the smilies behind the button above the text field?
              Last edited by lowrey; 08-28-2008, 03:04 AM.
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• kira
                • Mar 2008

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
                well, you can never please everybody. if there are any particular things that bother you lookwise, feel free to let me know. but fact is that the software is the same that many others use and some things in the layout will have a similar feel to other forums. so many forums using this software though means thats its far superior to the older one in every possible way ;)

seems like the posting mode is user definable, and the default is the Basic editor without any formatting controls. this can be switched from the control panel to Standard or Enhanced. not sure if its possible, but it would be good if the standard could be set as the default for all users.

which is better, having the smilies in a table next to the text field making it quite a bit smaller, or having a wider text field and the smilies behind the button above the text field?
                I like it behind the button. but i do like seeing them altogether on the side moving and shaking their heads while I type a message. As long as I have them somewhere I am good.

Great Job guys. Was starting to shake from withdrawals...
                Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• Avantster
                  ¤¤¤
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
                  I'm pretty sure I only loaded the placeholder 237,610,693,206 times.
                  Too true.

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
                  I'm using the Enhanced Interface and there is both the smilies button above the text field, as well as the smilies table next to the text field. I'd prefer it just on the button, but the button may not be that obvious to use for everyone.
                  let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Thanks mike_lowrey.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• bestial
                      • Jun 2008

The forum looks good, didn't have any problem with the earlier design though, whatever rocks your boat dude, but where is the smileys? :(

And strangely enough I only can get in on SZ on the school computers, not on my computer at home. Still got the "sz is down blah heart ccp"-message. It's the same to others.

I've cleard out all cache, cookies etc. but I can't get in. >_<

Comment

• Real Real
                        • Feb 2007

Nice work guys.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by bestial View Post
                          The forum looks good, didn't have any problem with the earlier design though, whatever rocks your boat dude, but where is the smileys? :(

And strangely enough I only can get in on SZ on the school computers, not on my computer at home. Still got the "sz is down blah heart ccp"-message. It's the same to others.

I've cleard out all cache, cookies etc. but I can't get in. >_<
                          Did you try with and without "www"? Clear all your private date, close the browser. Worst case scenario - restart your computer.

All - to get to your smilies do this - User CP > Edit Options > All the way down pick Enhanced Interface under "Message Editor Interface"

For the record - I did not have a problem with the old design either, but I was tired of paying exorbitant hosting fees which result from those guy paying the mighty Microsoft for using their version of SQL. MySQL is free, so fuck you Microsoft. I am fast getting used to the new layout, and vBulletin IS much more powerful, intuitive and easy to manipulate.

One more question - why do I see the posts I just replied to when I hit "New Posts"? I don't want that.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• theaddict
                            • Apr 2008

finally...i ws on SZ turkey the last days...gotta get used to it, reminds me too much of SUFU right now, but i guess its the best for the forum...Viva SZ!
                            Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• ddohnggo
                              • Oct 2006

is it possible to get rss on this jawnz?
                              Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

/\ I think so, but I will defer to xadam on that one.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎