• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
    you owe me one faust! at least lets try some options...
    I do?! You'll need to refresh my memory :-)
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Jon
      • Apr 2008

with the new color scheme the 'post reply' button looks really cool in white.
      Last edited by Jon; 12-04-2008, 08:01 PM.
      Originally posted by merz
      perhaps one day pipcleo will post a wywt so non-euclydian & eldrich in its shapes as to turn all onlookers into throngs of dishevelled, muttering idiots

Comment

• theaddict
        • Apr 2008

Love the bottom one,it is so "derelicte"

EDIT:Ha, didnt see the manifesto since my computer goes directly to the forums...LOVE IT
        Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• deleuze
          • Jul 2007

Hmm, I don't understand, maybe my computer's cache is acting devious but this is a screenshot of what I'm seeing on the index page

Comment

• philip nod
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Faust View Post
            I do?! You'll need to refresh my memory :-)
            yeah, sure i do..ahahhahha

ok you say this
            Another aim of this community is to divorce fashion from consumerism and celebrity culture.

and then you have a picture header of a line of boots for sale in some store. i don't know, straight out of the gate, you shoot yourself in the hoof.
            One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

regardless of being from a store and related to clothing, the photo is still very good

though if the right image comes along, I wouldn't mind changing it, but thats up to Faust. Albert's subway pic might work, I dont remember exactly what the composition was.

Originally posted by deleuze View Post
              Hmm, I don't understand, maybe my computer's cache is acting devious but this is a screenshot of what I'm seeing on the index page

http://i33.tinypic.com/1zykoza.jpg
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Diego
                • Aug 2007

Everything looks great, thanks guys.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                  • Nov 2007

glad to see the manifesto is back but is this sentence grammatically sound? shouldn't it be "at the unique" or better "at a unique"?

Fashion stands at unique crossroads of artistic and individual expression, utility, and commerce, and we recognize it as such.
                  LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Russians don't do articles, you know that. They are silly and useless!

BTW, a useful tip - some of you may not see the new icons properly. Clear your cache and relaunch SZ, and you should be Ok.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chinorlz
                      • Sep 2006

a semi-regular change of the front page picture would be fun. Doesn't have to be my subway shot... maybe just something (be it a waywt or just a random shot) from a member every once in a while :)

not a big deal though, the content is what brings me back to this hallowed ground
                      www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• any hedi slimane photo would do ;)

Comment

• Piffen
                          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                          a semi-regular change of the front page picture would be fun. Doesn't have to be my subway shot... maybe just something (be it a waywt or just a random shot) from a member every once in a while :)

not a big deal though, the content is what brings me back to this hallowed ground
                          Wasn't that the original intention?:) Good idea anyway..

But perhaps having pictures of Seal, Brad Pitt and the Olsen twins (in CCP of course) on the front page would better communicate the focus of the board? Thoughts?

Comment

• Chinorlz
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Piffen View Post
                            Wasn't that the original intention?:) Good idea anyway..

But perhaps having pictures of Seal, Brad Pitt and the Olsen twins (in CCP of course) on the front page would better communicate the focus of the board? Thoughts?
                            it was before the site revamp, didn't know if we were stickin with it :)

I second the Olsen twins as the opening page. They define me.
                            www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Piffen
                              • Aug 2007

Yeah, you're right. Hehe, I'd say "we" didn't stick with it.. B was up there for a long time, not that I mind, he's very stylish in that pick, no doubt.

Yeah, I feel like the third sibling these days..

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Time to write your own version of

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎