Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • matglenn
    • Jun 2016

Anyone have any recommendations for shows (mostly for music but open to any & everything) in NY from Feb. 18 - 25? Thanks in advance!

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by matglenn View Post
      Anyone have any recommendations for shows (mostly for music but open to any & everything) in NY from Feb. 18 - 25? Thanks in advance!

American Nightmare is playing tonight :-) Just go to Oh My Rockness, they have a pretty comprehensive schedule.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• casem
        • Sep 2006

Shameless plug but my band organized a show next Sunday Feb 23rd at Purgatory in Brooklyn. It's a really cool new venue in a former church that hasn't even officially opened yet so this is a little pre-opening show to help promote the space as a new music venue. We curated the show and got some really great other bands on the lineup. Our band is noisy and shoegaze-y and I think would appeal to people on here!
        the band
        the venue

Edit: Here's the flyer! Hope to see some of you there!

sare jahan se acha music lyrics

Originally posted by matglenn View Post
        Last edited by casem; 02-17-2020, 01:11 PM.
        music

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎