Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 246465666768697071727374
Results 1,461 to 1,463 of 1463

Thread: New York thread

None taken - you have a valid point. It's a monster of a building and doesn't allow for organic and smooth inflow of newcomers into the area. There's just not a ton of offerings in that area today, and the building offers an attractive tax abatement which is almost impossible to find in Manhattan nowadays.
    calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

I don't know if this is better suited to this thread or "small questions", but—where do people go for alterations and the like? I just moved to brooklyn from berkeley where I took everything to advanced european tailoring; hoping to find a similarly reliable & open-minded place here.

Quote Originally Posted by oulipien View Post
    I don't know if this is better suited to this thread or "small questions", but—where do people go for alterations and the like? I just moved to brooklyn from berkeley where I took everything to advanced european tailoring; hoping to find a similarly reliable & open-minded place here.
    you come to Zfactorie,
    we are reopening our alterations arm under our 3R program.
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock