• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

bump

went to Ippudo for the first time yesterday with Faust, great all meat dinner. pork buns to start with, followed by a sticky rice pork burger, topped of with spare ribs and sapporo

checked out Blue Ribbon today for the first time as well, really nice place, food was excellent.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• MikeN
      • Nov 2007

you're in town?? love ippudo, I go about twice a week!

Comment

• MikeN
        • Nov 2007

(multiply that by 3 when fuuma's in town)

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

yea, heading out tomorrow already..
          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
            • Mar 2007

A, you went Ippudo but didn't have the ramen? That's what they're known for..

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

I know, but most ramen tends to have something I can't eat or don't like plus their other plates seem great as well.. I tried my girlfriend's though, was really good.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Acid, Bitter and Sad View Post
                A, you went Ippudo but didn't have the ramen? That's what they're known for..
                That's what I asked. But, yea, lowrey's food was great!
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Fuuma
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by MikeNouveau View Post
                  (multiply that by 3 when fuuma's in town)
                  Can we go on the 31? I'm pretty sure that's one of the first thing I wanna do when I wake up and wait for the new year...
                  Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                  http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Sombre
                    • Jan 2009

Cross post from Randomness: what can I do for New Year's Eve if I don't want to stand in Times Square or pay $150+ at a nightclub?
                    An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
                    I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• theaddict
                      • Apr 2008

Do your own house party like i do...in my experience going to clubs at NYE mostly ends disappointing. Super expensive, super crowded, super stressfull, super high expectations and in the end you come out of the club and think: "WTF, this was new years eve?"...

Although Misterpale wants to go to the Panoramabar next day morning for a long afterhour...that might be different since the party there starts to be good at 6 or later in the morning and goes till the end of the next day...too hard for me nowadays...
                      Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• MikeN
                        • Nov 2007

I'm DJing on NYE so if anyone in NYC wants to party for free, let me know.

Comment

• mrbeuys
                          • May 2008

Quick question for New Yorkers. Or at least for people who stay in hotels in NYC. So actually not for New Yorkers, whatever.
                          Am going in late Jan, hotel wise been given the choice between Bowery and Library, which one would you go for (yes, I have to be in midtown)?
                          Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• coup de grace
                            x
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
                            Quick question for New Yorkers. Or at least for people who stay in hotels in NYC. So actually not for New Yorkers, whatever.
                            Am going in late Jan, hotel wise been given the choice between Bowery and Library, which one would you go for (yes, I have to be in midtown)?
                            bowery aint in midtown

Comment

• mrbeuys
                              • May 2008

Originally posted by coup de grace View Post
                              bowery aint in midtown
                              Sorry, braindead. I meant Bryant Park Hotel.
                              Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• DRRRK
                                • Aug 2009

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
                                Do your own house party like i do...in my experience going to clubs at NYE mostly ends disappointing. Super expensive, super crowded, super stressfull, super high expectations and in the end you come out of the club and think: "WTF, this was new years eve?"...

Although Misterpale wants to go to the Panoramabar next day morning for a long afterhour...that might be different since the party there starts to be good at 6 or later in the morning and goes till the end of the next day...too hard for me nowadays...

Don't do it! I am in Berlin quite frequently and have managed to avoid the Berghain until now for the same reason. I'll be in Berlin for a private house party of a friend and can't think of anything better for new year's eve. All nye parties in clubs have been disappointing to disastrous. Especially 3 years ago at the Rio club.
                                Strange to post this in the NY thread! Sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎