• Show
Clear All
  • jogu
    • Jun 2009

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/3...ed-jersey.html

Comment

• laughed
      • Jul 2009

Saw some dude in shy town got fired for wearing a packers tie.........
      was never a Cutler fan but all this Cutler hate's gotta stop. dude was hurt. ridiculous.

Comment

• jogu
        • Jun 2009

ya i totally agree . my friend from WI is all chuckling and crackin jokes last nite i finally was like alriiiiite shaddup i get the point , u live in chicago now and its cool to be all team spirit packers cock in ur mouth yayyy but gimme a fuckin break already . u could see these guys at a table next to us were gettin pissed at the propackers / cutler jokes also

Comment

• muffin_baker
          • Dec 2009

nuff said!

Comment

• laughed
            • Jul 2009

super bowl was pretty good. first - female packers fans = HOT. for some reason i saw a lottttt. second - i ate pretty much allll day and i was in pretty much a daze the entire time because i couldn't sleep much the night before. i watched the game on tv today and i gotta say - duh - watching it live is WAYYYY BETTER!!!!!!!! i read that the crowd wasn't that into it but trust me - they were - the first interception taken to the house was awesome and gave me chills - it was sooo damn loud.
            it was my first time at the stadium and i gotta say - i wanted to hate it - but you just can't. it's amazing. the vibe is amazing too. everyone there, even the people who were there that you could tell were there just to be there, had a vibe to them like "hey, isn't this awesome - we're at the super bowl?!" and you could really feel it from everyone so it was almost like being high the entire time with everyone in the stadium.
            i honestly can't say much more than that right now because it was in fact so awesome i am still in a daze. i can't believe it's monday night, i feel like i just watched history and aaron rodgers is going to win another one. it may sound funny, but seeing him play in person, you really see how elite he is - he can throw a damn football. more later, when i am back to reality. it was a great day. so glad the packers won.

Comment

• theetruscan
              • Jan 2008

laughed, you should spend a few days in a World Cup host city sometime (pick the capital or most major city). Talk about good energy...
              Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• laughed
                • Jul 2009

yeah, that would be awesome. it's on my to-do list for sure...
                speaking of days not just of the bowl, i did get to meet darrelle revis so that was pretty cool. got him to sign an nfl football. ocho cinco was with him and it was pretty funny because when i shook his hand he was kinda waiting for me to hand him the ball to sign it but i was like "sorry dude, not a fan." lol

Comment

• jogu
                  • Jun 2009

welp cubs are fuckin dead to me now , even the pirates are ahead in the division so now im rdy for the bears , then i remembered the lockout . the hales goin on

Comment

• jogu
                    • Jun 2009

favre returns again ?

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/b...ing-yet-070511

u fuckin kiddin meeeeeeeeeeeeee jesus christ i thought for sure he was done . i dont hate him even tho he was w /green bay and i HATE green bay . god i hate green bay , anyway im startin to think hes got some kinda problem or mental issue and no team should pick him up for his own safety

Comment

• Peasant
                      • Jul 2009

I won't believe it until I see him on the field. It would be entertaining to watch him crumble or thrive. Definitely too many sacks resulting in head to turf contact.

Comment

• jogu
                        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Peasant View Post
                        Definitely too many sacks resulting in head to turf contact.
                        bwahahahahaaa so true , was talkin bout this with a friend durin supper tonite and hes like u kno what tho ? if he came back hed prolly tear shit up again and surprise us all . i was like nahhh i highly doubt that , hes too old , i think its been a part of his life for so long that he doesnt kno how to disconnect from it

Comment

• graydot
                          • Aug 2009

lockouts over and the lions keep adding to their d-line!

justin durant just got picked up and we're still going after stephen tulloch at middle linebacker.

all we need is a corner and we might see the playoffs!

Comment

• jogu
                            • Jun 2009

how come u like the lions ? not tryin to be silly just wondering , me i hate them tho i like stafford . we kinda hate all things detroit here in chicago and its totally justified , i been to detroit once and the whole city was scummy and it stunk like sewage . true story : i saw this black thing in the snow when i was there and kicked it to see what it was , well it was a rat all frozen so i put my gloves on and picked it up to show friends and as i pulled it out of the icey snow the fuckin rats eye was still stuck to the ice and i was holdin this frozen giant rat with its one eye pulled out and frozen solid , the hwole eye was black , even the cord connecting it to the head was solid black . anyway that whole experience turned me off to michigan and detroit

Comment

• jogu
                              • Jun 2009

oh i just read that cutler called off his engagement to that mtv reality star . man u kno what tho im glad , my friend and i had this feeling she was the main cause of his laziness in the playoffs last season

Comment

• graydot
                                • Aug 2009

Originally posted by jogu View Post
                                i been to detroit once and the whole city was scummy and it stunk like sewage
                                haha. i grew up cheering for the lions (and every other team from michigan) as my father's family is from just across the river in windsor. i always cheer for the underdog anyways, and for the last few years we've been more than just underdogs. i liked them when it wasn't cool to like the lions, and now that they have put together a decent team under schwartz, it justifies all those years i suffered when they were shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎