Page 1 of 53 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Men's fashion week: Paris

Default Men's fashion week: Paris

Just curious to know if anyone is planning to be in Paris for men's fashion week in January. I'd love to see an international SZ gathering happen.

Quote Originally Posted by DHC View Post
    Just curious to know if anyone is planning to be in Paris for men's fashion week in January. I'd love to see an international SZ gathering happen.
    What's the schedule like for it David?

Can't wait to see your haul when you get back to the US!!!!

Hmmm, sounds tempting. I am sure I could go to bunch of shows and it would be cheap in January.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

I'll definitely be there during the end of January. Off-topic, but anyone over here ever been to Tokyo designer's week? I'll be in Tokyo during these days but unsure if it's worth to spend precious time on.

Quote Originally Posted by Chinorlz View Post
    What's the schedule like for it David?

Can't wait to see your haul when you get back to the US!!!!
    Not sure as schedules are not all set yet. I think everyone is in the process of securing locations for their shows at the moment. Many places are holding out in hopes that hermes, etc. will be taking their space, so its a difficult time for young designers.

Let me know if you decide to jump the Atlantic to participate in all the fun Faust. It's promising to be a great week and should be well worth the trip.

We should really organize a meet if enough heads make their way in..SZ rolling deep in the city of lights. That would be the shiz. Bosozoku, I should be floating around the city during your stay.
    Last edited by DHC; 09-17-2008 at 04:41 PM.

I'll be there next week for Women's if anyone is around.

I might be there (good chance).
    Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
    http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

This sounds pretty awesome. If we can get enough people I could be tempted to come, meet y'all and attend a few shows.

I'll talk to Mrs. Faust :-)
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

sweet..looking forward to Damir's show. He's going to be doing something different with pants and I'm excited to see what that's all about. Which shows would you planning to attend Avanster?

Quote Originally Posted by DHC View Post
    sweet..looking forward to Damir's show. He's going to be doing something different with pants and I'm excited to see what that's all about. Which shows would you planning to attend Avanster?
    He'll be at CDG H+ with rotten tomatoes in the pockets of his Yohji coat.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    I'll be sure to pack mine and purchase plenty of ammunition for the Dior Homme show. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    Hahaha, you know me well.

DHC, there are many I'd like to attend (particularly the Japanese), but the perpetual question of getting the invites is the real issue.

just wanted to bump this up - I will be in Paris in mid-January and was hoping to try to see as much of Men's Fashion week as possible. Anyone for sure going? How do we go about organizing the most epic SZ meet-up of its time? Anyone have experience with getting in to each show?

I did find a useful link of last years show schedule, I assume its pretty similar year to year.

I could also potentially put up 1-2 SZers if accommodation is needed in the city.

Dude, aren't you in LA? Check you pm!

Quote Originally Posted by andrewislasorad View Post
    just wanted to bump this up - I will be in Paris in mid-January and was hoping to try to see as much of Men's Fashion week as possible. Anyone for sure going? How do we go about organizing the most epic SZ meet-up of its time? Anyone have experience with getting in to each show?

I did find a useful link of last years show schedule, I assume its pretty similar year to year.

I could also potentially put up 1-2 SZers if accommodation is needed in the city.

Angry

DHCizzle, Paris will happen!! and JAYPAN..

p.s-Its very hot outside, and of course my air is broke. Drills currently going through my wall trying to fix le problema, FUCK-- Sweating in all of this O_V leather!

Quote Originally Posted by AX-OV View Post
    DHCizzle, Paris will happen!! and JAYPAN..

p.s-Its very hot outside, and of course my air is broke. Drills currently going through my wall trying to fix le problema, FUCK-- Sweating in all of this O_V leather!
    SWEET!! AND SWEEET!!!
    No a/c = bunk Its been too hot the last few days. Looks like the the Santa Ana Winds be early this year. At least your sweating it out in style! haha

It's not "sweating in your leather", it's "salt washed"

Throw it on the rack and tack on another $100 my friend.

Semantics are the fast track to riches!!!

HAHA YEAH,, She's up and running now!WOOHOO!! Its been 5 days without it. EFF BOMB.
    --Looking good and loosing weight at the same time!! Fuck I'm a Genius!haha