Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

a few random pics:

Fuuma looking dazed

bald head slick x 2

I may look bummed, but my mind is going "shit, where2kop"

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Fuuma
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by DHC View Post
      My last night in Paris. Spent it drinking away in my apartment.

Kamuel (Damir Doma rep.), Oriana, and Chant about 5 bottles into the night.
      Oriana and a friend of mine (anonymity protected) came in from Perugia for one day to see me off. That's love. Makes me feel so special.
      And very special thanks to Chant for rolling up that evening, hanging out til 3AM and then taking me to the airport at 6AM!!
      Wow, too bad I missed that. Thanks to the FW09 Paris crew for a wonderful time!
      Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
      http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• DHC
        • Jul 2007

Originally posted by wire.artist
        that back pic of avanster is EPIC
        Word! BTW, Avanster wears Yohji better than anyone else I know.
        Originally posted by Faust
        fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• maldoror
          • Jun 2007

I know I've said this before, but damn guys, this looks like such an amazing time! thanks for sharing all the memories with us, and I'm seriously going to try and find a way to join you all next year.

Comment

• J_J
            • Apr 2008

guess who made jak&jil!!

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

damn those photographers are sneaky. oh andrew, the way you look at me..
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Hahahaha, that's funny!

Andrew was a real star of the show - the bloggers couldn't get enough of him.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Avantster
                  ¤¤¤
                  • Sep 2006

Thanks guys, you are too kind.

Hahaha, score! Good to see A getting the props he deserves :-)
                  let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• andrewislasorad
                    • Nov 2006

Wow thanks for diggin that up JJ...I don't remember this at all? I guess that's what makes it 'candid'

We had a strong presence outside each show, not surprised the group didn't end up somewhere on the blog world.

Nice shots Mike, and Avantster looked especially sharp that day, you wear those long yohji coats so well, makes me even consider the idea for myself.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                      • Nov 2007

at this rate half of sz will be at next year's fashion week. i'm already in talks with my travel agent. seriously it sounds like you guys had such an amazing time and it's nice to be able to experience your paris peregrinations vicariously through these photos.
                      LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Chinorlz
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by AKA*NYC View Post
                        at this rate half of sz will be at next year's fashion week. i'm already in talks with my travel agent. seriously it sounds like you guys had such an amazing time and it's nice to be able to experience your paris peregrinations vicariously through these photos.
                        Goal for next year:

group photos by Le Sartorialist

then let the international fashion paradigm shift begin
                        www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Casius
                          • Dec 2006

I will be trying to attend Spring's if all goes well. :)

I would love to see the comments that would arise on the sartorialist if a bunch of SZ'ers got photographed.
                          "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Avantster
                            ¤¤¤
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                            Goal for next year:

group photos by Le Sartorialist

then let the international fashion paradigm shift begin
                            That seems fair since this season we got one of him.

Pnod, this is for you.

let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Can I take credit for encouraging Avantster to take the above photo and dedicated it to pnod? By the way, I then came out with a better idea, to take an SZ group picture with Sarty, but we could never catch the guy again. That would've been uber epic. Oh, well, until next year!
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Avantster
                                ¤¤¤
                                • Sep 2006

Haha, yes of course, full credit to goes to Faust for the idea!

SZ group pic would be epic, but yes, there's always next season.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎