Page 44 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3435363738394041424344454647484950515253 LastLast

Thread: Men's fashion week: Paris

^
    zam... no sleep! fashion week awaits

D,

I always schedule a day between when i arrive and when I have my first appointments

I just woke up and need more sleep, you saw how it was crazy the day before I left......I am really happy to be here at least I can go to bed at nights
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

I can confirm this, just got an in-between-naps call from Zam
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Jesus.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

nice photo by the way. helena and i got sarted years ago. its tough, but what can you do

Anna Wintoured?
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    sorry don't know what you mean! nice photo by the way. helena and i got sarted years ago. its tough, but what can you do
    found it
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Everybody, can you please not be lazy and post actual photos in seasonal collection threads?

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

I was going to say this earlier. Link to shitty nowfashion shots does not warrant a thread, lets make a little effort. Sometimes its also worth waiting a couple of hours for better images to show up.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

The forum only allows for 10 images per post, so I posted the first 10 images from rick fw 12-13 at the start of the thread. I pm'd commenters 2, 3, and 4 with the rest of the images to copy/paste into their posts.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    Everybody, can you please not be lazy and post actual photos in seasonal collection threads?
    Since SZ is making (some) money, wouldn't it be worth to get a subscription to a site providing proper runway pictures, like we did before when some of us had access to www.catwalking.com before they turned all the passwords down ? Awfull Nowfashion pics are killings my interest for fashion.

I hate to say it but perhaps we should look at thefashionspot.com in their forums, they always get really high quality images very quickly after the shows

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    Since SZ is making (some) money, wouldn't it be worth to get a subscription to a site providing proper runway pictures, like we did before when some of us had access to www.catwalking.com before they turned all the passwords down ? Awfull Nowfashion pics are killings my interest for fashion.
    Nothing wrong with style.com pictures and it's worth waiting a few hours. Besides, while I am the shows, someone else will post them quicker.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    Everyone is welcome.

Anyone has picture/documentation of party ??
    TNX
    SEEKING SELECTIVE REASERCH

why???

btw, great party
    Video

Quote Originally Posted by TheNotoriousT View Post
    SZ Stock ausm Arsch und entspannen!

Yea it was. Paris was great too. Its been nice meeting everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by holger View Post
    why???

btw, great party
    Just for curiosity..(like a London launch...)
    TNX
    SEEKING SELECTIVE REASERCH

any documented feedback on the showrooms? especially for the no runaway labels... ma+, luc etc? anyone?

could not find any time this year to visit the usual suspects unfortunately :(

Yes, but need a little time. Smack in the middle of issue 2.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine