Page 47 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3738394041424344454647484950515253 LastLast
Results 921 to 940 of 1047

Thread: Men's fashion week: Paris

  1. #921

    Default

    lolwut
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

    STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

  2. #922

    Default

    flight delayed but I finally arrived in Paris
    Still at the airport.........

    see you guys soon
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................


    Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

  3. #923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    I put a Paul Harnden on hold Serves you well for coming to Paris late.
    I just followed suit
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

    STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

  4. #924

    Default

    Hi, what's the exact adress of Stealthprojekt? What about Doma's afterparty au Montana? Cheers

    Edit: well, see you r Saint-Fiacre
    Last edited by kowei; 06-30-2012 at 12:29 PM.

  5. #925
    Senior Member MetroBulotDodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    a cycloning brain
    Posts
    1,312

    Default

    Some Paris pics with the usual suspects.

    Note, I'm accepting contributions to my newly established Bring A (Wire.Artist) To Paris Every Fashion Week Fund. A somehow manages to be a source of calm and cool amidst the insanity (and occasional inanity) of the week; there is always so much to learn from him - he is absolutely the real thing.


    P, me, Kucejoe/Suspension Point - in action.


    Time for a sit-down meal? A miracle...w/ V and Mike Nouveau, MortalVeneer not pictured as he maintains a respectable profession. Heh.


    A/Odyn Vovyk


    Good times with D/Motel Salieri and Fed/Lost & Found

    4lyfe

    MBD

    p.s. if yer publicist doesn't approve, have your guy call mine bien sur.
    Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 07-13-2012 at 09:18 AM.
    "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
    It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

    -Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
    My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

  6. #926
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hoeller's Garret
    Posts
    136

    Default

    M
    Thanks for the photos - fun times!

  7. #927
    Senior Member MikeN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    2,205

    Default

    moi...

  8. #928

    Default

    me too
    Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

  9. #929
    Senior Member MikeN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    2,205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by merz View Post
    possibly.
    !!!!!

    party time.

  10. #930

    Default

    wish i could be in paris, never set foot on europe thus yet, looks so much fun...probably will need to get more part times and save up!

  11. #931

    Default

    anybody have an address in paris i could have an invitation mailed to?

  12. #932

    Default

    man... everyone looks like they're having huge fun. If my plans go through for the coming year, I think I will try to make it out for this next year!
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

    Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

  13. #933
    Senior Member MikeN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    2,205

    Default

    top.

    feeling really unmotivated about this this season.

  14. #934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNouveau View Post
    top.

    feeling really unmotivated about this this season.

    why you say that?
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................


    Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

  15. #935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zamb View Post
    why you say that?
    because paul only shows during women's week..

  16. #936

    Default

    Screw fashion week, just go see Lincoln.

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewislasorad View Post
    because paul only shows during women's week..

  17. #937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewislasorad View Post
    because paul only shows during women's week..
    LOL

    you know, in all honestly, i am usually pumped for the week, but i haven't been feeling it like i usually do either...........

    but I think I over the next few days i'm gonna take a day off and get myself to the pace mentally where I need to be
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................


    Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

  18. #938

    Default

    Although I still have to do tons of work, I'm very much looking forward to it. Maybe I even see a couple of you guys there.

    Would be nice!
    Last edited by LEB; 12-12-2012 at 04:28 PM. Reason: typo
    Hier könnte Ihre Werbung stehen!

  19. #939
    Senior Member MikeN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    2,205

    Default

    I think it's a combination of the cold weather, the fact that with each passing season my view of fashion is becoming more and more narrow, the guarantee of Parisian inconveniences in every facet of life for 8 days... I've been becoming more and more of a homebody lately.

  20. #940

    Default

    ^ don't be so negative!

    -never mind- ;)
    Last edited by LEB; 12-12-2012 at 06:00 PM.
    Hier könnte Ihre Werbung stehen!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •