No announcement yet.

Men's fashion week: Paris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you should be happy i'm abandoning the heel idea for a while. i'm still coming to paris. just no long walks or dancing.

Comment

• zamb
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Heirloom View Post
      i broke my toe today :( no long walks for me. doctors says it will need 5 weeks to heal fully.
      who were you trying to kick?!.................
      “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
      .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• i slipped on my way into the bathroom, and the opened door made my pinkie toe decide to part ways with all my other toes. i quickly had to pull it back as it was looking pretty odd and wrong sticking out like that

Comment

• Originally posted by Heirloom View Post
          you should be happy i'm abandoning the heel idea for a while. i'm still coming to paris. just no long walks or dancing.
          Damn, I was waiting to see you strutting in these bad boys on the left again. I hope your toe gets better though!

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

I am not coming. Fuck fashion.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• DRRRK
              • Aug 2009

Consistent, but funny.

Comment

• Ivans On High
                Banned
                • Oct 2008

Will you guys get together for a drink or dinner or will you let fate decide? I'm new to the city so would love a few heads up on some good drinking spots and a few good people to drink with.

Comment

• kucejoe
                  • Sep 2006

Hey everyone,

I'll be in Paris from the 22nd to the 4th. Would be great to meet some of you.
                  Suspension Point Store (Online + Montreal, QC) / Tumblr / Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivans On High View Post
                    Will you guys get together for a drink or dinner or will you let fate decide? I'm new to the city so would love a few heads up on some good drinking spots and a few good people to drink with.
                    Mostly let the fate decide but we usually get a drink at Pop in (cheap drinks, good music, and an interesting atmosphere, ie. with an old crust punk with a rat sitting on his shoulder that drinks beer). It's in Bastille, 105 rue Amelot. I've also heard good things about Le P'tit Bar at 7 rue Richard Lenoir but never been inside there myself. These are kind of off the radar bars though, I think typically fashion week people hang out at places to be seen at, such as La Perle or Le Baron etc. They are nothing special but maybe easier to locate people.
                    Last edited by Guest; 06-16-2011, 09:35 AM.

Comment

• DRRRK
                      • Aug 2009

As far as I can remember I know Le Baron from the outside only. Seems to be part of the concept to create some kind of red carpet vibe with some getting in and lots of others standing behind barriers. Try to convince me when I'm drunk, no way I will go there when sober.

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

isn't it typically a line + half empty inside? might be different during fashion week, but either way I couldn't care less...
                        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                          isn't it typically a line + half empty inside? might be different during fashion week, but either way I couldn't care less, sceney clubs are not my deal.
                          I think it's the same sheit, be it summer or winter.

Comment

• Fuuma
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                            isn't it typically a line + half empty inside? might be different during fashion week, but either way I couldn't care less...
                            La Baron isn't really affected by men's fashion week, not that many places are, it is quite a minor event....
                            Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                            http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• zamb
                              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
                              La Baron isn't really affected by men's fashion week, not that many places are, it is quite a minor event....
                              you there this season?
                              “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                              .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• MikeN
                                • Nov 2007

Pop-In is such a dump, even for a casual gathering of SZers. Nothing wrong with La Perle. Everyone is always welcome and most people just hang on the sidewalk and drink cheap beer. It's like an understood meeting point before/after dinner.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎