Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MikeN
    • Nov 2007

How many nights would you need total, if you didn't move mid-trip?

Comment

• zamb
      • Nov 2006

I might be able to help,
      but cannot talk now

call me tonight about 9pm eastern time
      “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
      .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• MikeN
        • Nov 2007

I'm taking off tonight, looking forward to seeing everyone and meeting some new people!

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by MikeNouveau View Post
          I'm taking off tonight, looking forward to seeing everyone and meeting some new people!
          see you there, i get there on Friday morning
          “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
          .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• theaddict
            • Apr 2008

I hate you all...I hope the weather is superduperhot and humid and all the hotels get cancelled and all the shows suck big time...I myself will enjoy Berlin fashion week when I am back in Germany and try to sneak in Hugo Boss and Phillip Plein...hahahaha...
            just kidding, have fun kids and behave, big daddy is watching you!

For the price of first class you could easily get a 5star hotel MBD, no?

A bientot!
            Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

harr harr, its 10-20C every day. rain, but it beats 35C.
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                harr harr, its 10-20C every day. rain, but it beats 35C.
                Foreca says now that it's sunny and +19C to +27C. No umbrellas needed.

See you all there!

Comment

• theaddict
                  • Apr 2008

A...your countdown should be down to 0 now...
                  Wish you guys a lot of fun, i will try to make it next time...not for working, but hanging out...muahahaha...and seeing Mikes belly growing with every steak he eats...
                  Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Originally posted by theaddict View Post
                    A...your countdown should be down to 0 now...
                    Wish you guys a lot of fun, i will try to make it next time...not for working, but hanging out...muahahaha...and seeing Mikes belly growing with every steak he eats...
                    Tomorrow, my friend, tomorrow. Notice how I tried to twist the knife in the wound with my weather report? Hahaha..

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by theaddict View Post

For the price of first class you could easily get a 5star hotel MBD, no?

A bientot!
                      Haha! For shits-n-giggles, I did a search on hotels in Paris. The first one offered? A room at the Plaza Athenée for 3200 Euros. BARGAIN!

I could never afford to BUY a first class ticket...I just cross my fingers. A little witchcraft. Heh.

Now in Paris. Trying to figure out the room situation. A and I will just dress in Galliano and be the chic-est homeless in Paris. It will be an adventure...

Feel free to PM...I'll send out my text # to everyone I know will be here. Looking forward to seeing you all (hopefully after a shower.)

MBD
                      "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
                      It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
                      My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

speaking of Galliano, you can always go to La Perle and yell profanities, it'll get you as room for one night at least
                        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• rider
                          eyes of the world
                          • Jun 2009

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                          speaking of Galliano, you can always go to La Perle and yell profanities, it'll get you as room for one night at least
                          I'm really enjoying this thread. feeling the kumbaya bigtime.
                          MBD, you could wear the junya dress and fit right in.

Comment

• DRRRK
                            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by lowrey View Post

Sounds like a strategy.

Comment

• MikeN
                              • Nov 2007

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
                              scheißkerl

Comment

• ES3K
                                • Oct 2008

Most nice hotels are booked fully bc of the The Paris Air Show, AFAIK, but there are some rooms available at 400-500 EUR/night.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎