Page 8 of 53 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Men's fashion week: Paris

damn those photographers are sneaky. oh andrew, the way you look at me..
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Hahahaha, that's funny!

Andrew was a real star of the show - the bloggers couldn't get enough of him.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Thanks guys, you are too kind.

Hahaha, score! Good to see A getting the props he deserves :-)
    let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Wow thanks for diggin that up JJ...I don't remember this at all? I guess that's what makes it 'candid'

We had a strong presence outside each show, not surprised the group didn't end up somewhere on the blog world.

Nice shots Mike, and Avantster looked especially sharp that day, you wear those long yohji coats so well, makes me even consider the idea for myself.

at this rate half of sz will be at next year's fashion week. i'm already in talks with my travel agent. seriously it sounds like you guys had such an amazing time and it's nice to be able to experience your paris peregrinations vicariously through these photos.
    LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Quote Originally Posted by AKA*NYC View Post
    at this rate half of sz will be at next year's fashion week. i'm already in talks with my travel agent. seriously it sounds like you guys had such an amazing time and it's nice to be able to experience your paris peregrinations vicariously through these photos.
    Goal for next year:

group photos by Le Sartorialist

then let the international fashion paradigm shift begin
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

I will be trying to attend Spring's if all goes well. :)

I would love to see the comments that would arise on the sartorialist if a bunch of SZ'ers got photographed.

Quote Originally Posted by Chinorlz View Post
    Goal for next year:

group photos by Le Sartorialist

then let the international fashion paradigm shift begin
    That seems fair since this season we got one of him.

Pnod, this is for you.

let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Can I take credit for encouraging Avantster to take the above photo and dedicated it to pnod? By the way, I then came out with a better idea, to take an SZ group picture with Sarty, but we could never catch the guy again. That would've been uber epic. Oh, well, until next year!
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Haha, yes of course, full credit to goes to Faust for the idea!

SZ group pic would be epic, but yes, there's always next season.

"Hi Mr. Sarty, I'm a big fan, can I take a picture"
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Banned

Fuuma has lost the wallet again. DHC's trying to find it.
    But, since we're at the end of the workshop, his spiritual power has been enhanced enough to allow him to walk easily with the red magical polygon balanced on his head.
    Of course, the elf beannie, and its magical power, helps a lot.
    Last edited by Chant; 02-10-2009 at 12:16 PM.

too awesome

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    Special thanks to Chant for a wonderful home dinner in a wonderful home. I can't believe now that I even contemplated going to Raf's show instead. For shame!
    Chant is a great chef. A very big thank you to him, here's the wonderful meal he prepared for us. Good food, good company, what more could you ask for?

Simple joys of fresh bread. Faust-cam is active.

Escargots l'ail et au persil

Chant werking his alchemy.

Scallops and leeks (didn't get the delicious carrots in the shot!)

Tarte de pommes a la normande

Hope I got those french names right!

Scallops and leeks???
    Escargots???
    Crazy...Fr. you are really the man!!!
    Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

God, I am reliving this dinner now. It was epic. Thanks, Avantster for the pics, and thanks again Chant for this unforgettable experience.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

... And foie gras and Sancerre ? Chant, you are a man of taste. Even the presentation makes me hungry. (although I wouldn't want to smell the breath of the people after eating the escargots with garlic )
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksuit View Post
    wow .. ccp bag is more better than guidi bag?

OMG Christian. Encore my next trip. Its an eye blink away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Going again so soon, D? I am mucho jealous.

Just for posterity, the lovely champagne we had..

/\ It was rose, was it not?

StyleZeitgeist Magazine