Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fade to Black
    • Sep 2008

Fark you're a regular on that site. I got a new nickname for ya - Mr. Quotable.
    www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Farkhanyassin
      • Jan 2010

Didn't know shit last time and did crap I wish I didn't (like the evolution style shots). That really put off a lot of people. Basically, I brought unnecessary hate to myself. Well I hope Mr. Quotable does better this time around.
      MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

• theetruscan
        • Jan 2008

Poor euro:
        Guest Post: Greek 2 Year Yields 20 Percent, Italy Up 6 Basis Points, Portugal Up 7 Basis Points, Spain Up 27 Basis Points

It’s not just Greece and Portugal.
        As Simon Johnson reports:
        This is not now about Greece (with 2 year yields reported around 20 percent today) or Portugal (up 7 basis points) or even Spain (2 year yields up 27 basis points; wake up please) or even Italy (up 6 basis points). This is no longer about an IMF package for Greece or even ring fencing other weaker eurozone economies.
        This is about the fundamental structure of the eurozone, about the ability and willingness of the international community to restructure government debt in an orderly manner, about the need for currency depreciation within (or across) the eurozone. It is presumably also about shared fiscal authority within the eurozone – i.e., who will support whom and on what basis?
        Standard & Poor’s downgraded Spain’s sovereign credit rating today from AA+ to AA, after recently slashing Greece’s rating to junk and lowering Portugal’s rating two notches from A+ to A-.
        In related news, Eurozone sovereign credit default swaps widened somewhat Tuesday, but tightened again after the German finance minister said that Germany will rush through a disbursement of funds to Greece.
        It is tempting to assume that this is just a Eurozone problem.
        But that might be a very erroneous assumption. See this, this and this.
        Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Sombre
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Farkhanyassin View Post
          Didn't know shit last time and did crap I wish I didn't (like the evolution style shots). That really put off a lot of people. Basically, I brought unnecessary hate to myself. Well I hope Mr. Quotable does better this time around.
          You could always start over like new_dawn_fades, but be warned, there could be consequences.

In all seriousness, I think people place too much emphasis on first impressions. To be honest, you came off somewhat comical in the style evolution thread, but since then you've either matured or been prudent enough not to show us your extremely bored side, so for me at least, no (lasting) harm done.
          An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
          I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

T - 2hr to my first soccer game in a year.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Sombre
              • Jan 2009

Nice. I hope it's outdoors. Grass is a little more forgiving on the body after a hiatus than the hard indoor surface. I'm going to play indoors myself in about 45 minutes. It's quite enjoyable. And I must say I'm enjoying it a great deal more than when I played goalkeeper outdoors just two years ago.

Comment

• Sombre
                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                T - 2hr to my first soccer game in a year.
                How was it? (You're probably out having a pint right now.)

Btw, do these guys play during the summer as well? I'll be in NY and will probably be looking to play June-August.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by SombreResplendence View Post
                  How was it? (You're probably out having a pint right now.)

Btw, do these guys play during the summer as well? I'll be in NY and will probably be looking to play June-August.
                  Hurting. Can't wait for the pain that tomorrow will bring. Yes, come play. It's out in the boonies though. Gotta bring my man Zam, too - lots of Jamaicans were playing today.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Sombre
                    • Jan 2009

It's a good pain. And it will be mostly gone after the first week. Thanks. It's good to know lots of Jamaicans were there. Of course it means I'd have to watch my mouth .

Comment

• cmitso412
                      • Feb 2010

where in the boonies do you guys play? sounds interesting.

Comment

• Fade to Black
                        • Sep 2008

Haven't played soccer since the days of Elementary school top-floor playground 50-person free for all soccer. Was quite a goal-scorer standing right at the edge of the gaol waiting to tap the ball in, with no offside

I did it for the thrill for running around with wings spread and shirt over head.
                        www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Farkhanyassin
                          • Jan 2010

HAHAHAHAHA
                          MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by cmitso412 View Post
                            where in the boonies do you guys play? sounds interesting.
                            Marine park. Google maps is your friend.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Farkhanyassin
                              • Jan 2010

...and me dada is in the hospital. Pissing blood. How serious is that?
                              MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

• munch
                                • Aug 2008

woot, kidney failure was the first thing that came to my mind

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎