X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

I hate random friend request, I automatically decline if its someone who I either don't know in person or am clearly not associated with otherwise.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• laughed
      • Jul 2009

so i went out last night and my friend left me at the bar. an hour away from my car. fr. 100 dollar cab ride later, stolen phone later...im pissssedddd.

Comment

• zamb
        • Nov 2006

I'm not gonna share who they are friends with because i still want to respect the privacy of the individual.
        My rule on Facebook is actually the reverse. if you are friends with me in real life, or you have my phone number, I dont think we need to be friends on FB.
        I use it for networking, to communicate with friends I haven't seen in years but want to catch up with and to meet people I dont know but want to share my work with.............
        “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by laughed View Post
          so i went out last night and my friend left me at the bar. an hour away from my car. fr. 100 dollar cab ride later, stolen phone later...im pissssedddd.
          what was the Cab a Mayback 57?
          “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
          .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• AKA*NYC
            • Nov 2007

Originally posted by laughed View Post
            sounds like your friend and cabbie and the guy who got the cellphone are all lakers fans.
            LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• laughed
              • Jul 2009

yeah, my car was actually in another city about 45 minutes away. i think he thinks i wanna bang his gf or something. lakers fans indeed.

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                I hate random friend request, I automatically decline if its someone who I either don't know in person or am clearly not associated with otherwise.
                case in point, I just got a request presumably from some SZ member (considering the few mutual friends), but how am I supposed to know who this is when I've never heard his real name..?
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• cjbreed
                  • Feb 2009

zamb - no woman has said anything to me even remotely that suggestive or flattering in at least 2-3 yrs.

i am losing my edge. worse than james murphy.

on another note, this is exactly why i don't have facebook. even a far more innocent comment from a woman would send my hot blooded bride into a jealous frenzy. solicited or not, i'd suffer for it, believe me.

maybe this is why girls don't talk to me anymore. i'm branded.

also, i work 60hrs a week with all men and then every remaining moment is spent with the wife.

its for the best, really.
                  dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• MikeN
                    • Nov 2007

I have over 700 pending requests over the course of a year+. I just let them pile up because sometime if I click "deny" then they just re-add me. I usually only add people that I know in real life, even though I can usually tell if someone is from SZ.

Comment

• Farkhanyassin
                      • Jan 2010

Yes, I am one of those people who are piling up on your list.
                      MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

• laughed
                        • Jul 2009

I asked for a girls number at the bar the other night (pre chaos)...she told me she doesn't give her phone number out only her facebook. Told her I wasn't on facebook. She asked me if i did drugs, I said no (well, I don't...) ...she gave me her number. we text that night to have #s, then my phone got stolen.
                        If i'd only had a facebook. ew.

Comment

• move_ment
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by AKA*NYC View Post
                          i saw the smoke from this the other day but assumed it was another warehouse fire. click for story.

haha! is that joey_formal??

Comment

• mononon
                            • Sep 2009

good eye ^^
                            calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• Farkhanyassin
                              • Jan 2010

Need to exercise! Need to lose weight! Need to do more work! Need more motivation!

This must be THE END.

(haha)
                              MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

Ultimate synergy - mom, dad and three kids at the airport wearing matching adidas jogging suits

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎