Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • laughed
    • Jul 2009

found the guy who stole my phone. he was trying to sell it on craigslist. called the cops. yeah, they may not do anything but i dont wanna go to jail over a freagin cell phone.

Comment

• endersgame
      • Aug 2009

edit: sorry, i made a shallow and inappropriate comment considering we may have 2 possible young sz fathers here..
      Last edited by endersgame; 06-27-2010, 08:36 PM.

Comment

• Sombre
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by JoniF
        A vasectomy reversal can cost up to $7,000. I'd rather spend that money on ten pairs of boots.
        Are you serious? The actual vasectomy only goes up to about $1,200. Why should a reversal be so much more expensive?
        An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
        I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• laughed
          • Jul 2009

i want to change my name - but don't know what i want to change it to...i was named after a cowboy on tv and ive hated my name my entire life. well, time to seriously start thinking about it.

Comment

• zamb
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by SombreResplendence View Post
            Are you serious? The actual vasectomy only goes up to about $1,200. Why should a reversal be so much more expensive?
            Because you have to pay about 5K for them to unclog you after they reverse it...........

seriously though guys, Come on, becoming a father is a wonderful thing..............
            since you all are talking about it, I must now break the news that my wife is also pregnant (1st trimester) thanks to Dudus and the state of Emergency in Kingston seems I was indoors too much..........

Anyways unlike you FTB and Jonn, I am really exited about this, really looking forward to it...........will make every effort to be the best husband and father I can be..........
            “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Sombre
              • Jan 2009

Zamb, congratulations! That's one good thing Dudus caused . I'm really happy for you.
              An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
              I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• Chinorlz
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by SombreResplendence View Post
                Nice. I saw them in Boston last month. They're high energy. Do you have Year of the Black Rainbow? I'd like to find the novel that came with the deluxe version so I can take a closer look at the story.

Vasectomy. It's one of the surest ways of birth control, and if you really want children someday, it's reversible.
                I've been considering getting one, but I haven't thought it necessary yet. Plus, not many doctors will perform one on someone my age.
                This is not something 100% reversible. Not sure who told you otherwise. Better to know before you go under the knife!

The only truly reversible form of high-assurance birth control is IUD insertion. Anything surgical comes with no guarantees of reversibility. IUD is one of the best things out there for long term and high assurance birth control. It can also be utilized as a form of "plan B". It can be inserted up to 5 days after unprotected sex to prevent pregnancy as well.
                www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Jonn
                  • Mar 2008

^i was thinking about IUD as well but its more for women who have had kids before in the mean time i'll stick with pills and plastic

Comment

• Chinorlz
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Jonn View Post
                    ^i was thinking about IUD as well but its more for women who have had kids before in the mean time i'll stick with pills and plastic
                    Thats not correct. Plenty of young, nulligravid women have them placed. Often times it's a better option than depo provera or implanon or pills. Since IUDs do not have to be hormone producing like the Mirena, women who would be sensitive to the hormones tolerate IUDs very well. If you tolerate pills well then it's all good, but IUDs don't require daily upkeep and last 3+ years depending on the model.

Vasectomy reversal like tubal ligation reversal is a microsurgical procedure. MUCH easier to cut than reconnect. This is why the cost is so high. I scrubbed in recently on a tubal ligation reversal which took 8 hours. The original tubal ligation? 10 minutes of tying and cutting.
                    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• laughed
                      • Jul 2009

maybe we should just start a vasectomy thread.

Comment

• kuugaia
                        • Feb 2010

Originally posted by laughed View Post
                        i want to change my name - but don't know what i want to change it to...i was named after a cowboy on tv and ive hated my name my entire life. well, time to seriously start thinking about it.
                        I went through a legal name change when I was about 9 years old to add in an English name. Didn't have a choice of the name at the time...but I wish I did. Through better judgment, my parents did not allow me to call myself 'Cloud'.

Surprisingly you don't need to use your real name in many occasions at all, so if you hated your name that bad...you could just call yourself something different? A friend of mine only responds to 'Mike' when his actual name is Leonidas.

Comment

• laughed
                          • Jul 2009

well what if im applying to jobs and whatnot? checking resumes, etc.....
                          im very serious about this...i know to some it may sound silly, but i have literally hated my name for over 25 years. i dont want to be the weirdo who changed his name either. I have a cousin whose name was Shane and he changed his name to Steph-on. Then he changed it back....i don't know. maybe it's something i'll just deal with.

edit-to be honest, i have a VERY common name and i'd like to set my name a little away from the common. again, this isn't about ego or anything like that, but it's really weird when you first and last name is the same as millions of people.

Comment

• endersgame
                            • Aug 2009

roy rogers?

amirite?

Comment

• JoniF
                              • May 2009

Perhaps it's James Smith.

Comment

• laughed
                                • Jul 2009

hey zamb....sorry bout the nba bs....when i move to nyc...in a few weeks....wanna catch up for a couple drinks? or any other szers in nyc.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎