Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • syed
    • Sep 2010

david s Thanks for the recommendation. I checked out their website and it seems pretty interesting (although I wish their website was better designed!). I will have to see if I can hunt down a copy and give it a read

On the randomness note: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11699678

I hope I can be as selfless as this couple one day. Although I have to admit I would probably help set up my family pretty darn good in terms of bills and debts before using it to help the community.
    "Lots of people who think they are into fashion are actually just into shopping"

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

That's an amazing act of selflessness. I don't know if I'd be capable of doing that.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Vanna
        • May 2008

I didn't like any of the scents at the Six Scents party. No wonder I don't wear cologne.
        Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

/\ You were there? Well, seems like everyone was there. I liked the one with N.Hoolywood. But a party wasn't the best place to make any assessments.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Vanna
            • May 2008

^I was. A party isn't a good place to make an assessment, you're right. I wonder why they closed the bar so early. Harumph.
            Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• Shucks
              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by syed View Post
              i'm sure they didn't calculate that way, but can you imagine the amount of goodwill they now have in their local community? plus now they don't have to deal with jealous neighbors and all sorts of mooches contacting them for a piece of the pie etc. also, getting an extra 0.7 million for themselves is not too shabby...

good people i am sure, but maybe wise as well...

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Vanna View Post
                ^I was. A party isn't a good place to make an assessment, you're right. I wonder why they closed the bar so early. Harumph.
                They ran out of liquor. Too much good DJing makes people want to drink.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• MikeN
                  • Nov 2007

^^ ha! Vanna you should've come said hello.

Comment

• Vanna
                    • May 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                    They ran out of liquor. Too much good DJing makes people want to drink.
                    haha. True, the music was great.

Originally posted by MikeNouveau View Post
                    ^^ ha! Vanna you should've come said hello.
                    I definitely wanted to, but you looked pretty busy. I think my friend and I were the only ones sort of dancing.
                    Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• Servo2000
                      • Oct 2006

Walked by a fellow wearing some gorgeous Carpe Diem's in Chelsea (SZ'er? wearing some cropped black pants / hiked up black socks) after stopping by the Editions|Artist's Book Fair. Very tempted to start saving but I feel like I'd need to try on a pair first - the high heel and exaggerated proportions make me wonder if I might be a tad on the short side for them.
                      WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

/\ no, dude, on the contrary - they work for us shorties. i have trouble getting out of mine, want to wear them every day. hopefully will be getting another pair in two week's time. i think it's time to change your sig ;-)

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• theetruscan
                          • Jan 2008

I'm in Tahoe. Resorts are scheduled to open for the season in two-three weeks. A huge storm just came in. Snow level is at > 8,000 feet. FUCK.
                          Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Servo2000
                            • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                            /\ no, dude, on the contrary - they work for us shorties. i have trouble getting out of mine, want to wear them every day. hopefully will be getting another pair in two week's time. i think it's time to change your sig ;-)
                            Might as well. There's really only a few very specific pairs of the Rick Owens boots that I'm looking for and so far no luck so might as well move on (probably onto something nicer as well)

Comment

• Shucks
                              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
                              I'm in Tahoe. Resorts are scheduled to open for the season in two-three weeks. A huge storm just came in. Snow level is at > 8,000 feet. FUCK.
                              beautiful country though...

Comment

• Servo2000
                                • Oct 2006

Trying to find something to rip digital video clips (mainly from DVDs) - used SNapz Pro on my old computer but its still installed so I cant get a second copy working on here until I uninstall it I don't think. Windows or Mac (mac preferred) but doesn't matter.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎