X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

English food may be bad, but food in London is fantastic.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Vanna
      • May 2008

Originally posted by MikeNouveau View Post
      Damn, you must be stalking me! I actually want to meet every NYC based poster. I think there are only a few left that I haven't met.
      Kinda sorta. haha. But the time will come. My friend Alejandro hosts a table there every Tuesday so I go for the satay.
      Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• jogu
        • Jun 2009

fuckin winter blows i hate cold weather so much

Comment

• nictan
          • Jul 2009

Just received the result of my student exchange programme application. My first choice was Sciences Po, Paris. I was 99% certain i would get it. But sadly, i was offered Stockholm School of Economics instead. Now the question is if i should accept the offer, or forego going on exchange altogether.

:( extremely bummed about this. Even started french lessons in preparation.

Hows life for an 'expat' in Stockholm, Sweden? I'll be going (if i choose to) in the first half of 2012, Jan-Jun. Man, what a mood dampener.

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

SSE is a very good school and Stockholm is a nice city, sounds like a pretty good opportunity to me.
            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• thaiison
              • Dec 2009

yes SSE is great, I wanted to go there myself but you need the highest grades possible yo attend it. It's a beautiful city and a great range of culture but yeah, it's still not Paris.

Comment

• Shucks
                • Aug 2010

stockholm in springtime is nice though - think you might like the city itself, if you have any free time, that is. as for ex-pat life and socializing in general, i dunno how you'll like it since stockholm is a cliquey, self-involved and 'locals only'/'who you know' kinda place... maybe a bit like paris, after all...

Comment

• mononon
                  • Sep 2009

happy thanksgiving everyone!
                  calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• nictan
                    • Jul 2009

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                    SSE is a very good school and Stockholm is a nice city, sounds like a pretty good opportunity to me.
                    yea i know, in fact it would be very much the first choice of many other people, but like thaiison said. Its still not Paris. Partly to satisfy my fashion interest as well. Hardly anything in Stockholm afaik.

Considering whether to risk it and re-apply next semester, or just accept SSE.

Shucks: I dont mind that its self-involvey. hahaha. i like time alone ALOT of the time.

Comment

• Fade to Black
                      • Sep 2008

i like alone time as much as the next man, but I don't think that's what he meant by 'self-involved'...if I've read into it correctly, that kind of self-involvey can be one of the most stifling, suffocating environments a person can find themselves being in, ESPECIALLY for those of solitary nature (hey after all we just wanna belong).
                      www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

I think that can be applied to many if not most major cities, though - they all have cliques, scenes and all that.
                        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• nictan
                          • Jul 2009

FtB: im not sure what you mean by self-involved in this sense, but im probably the most 'self-involved' person you'll meet i guess. maybe thats why i wad thinking it would be okay for me.

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
                            • Oct 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8o4lYHiG5jw

A little early but great!
                            "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

What's an SZ version of Black Friday?
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

I'm wearing a navy suit

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎