Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Servo2000
    • Oct 2006

Wang wins Best New American Menswear Designer or whatever - since it's practically all I wear these days I would've hoped for Ervell to win but I don't know that it really matters / can't imagine that not winning is really going to effect his work or the line considering how well it seems to be doing as well the backing of Opening Ceremony and their show room.
    WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• HWith
      • May 2007

Thinking about wether or not to sell my Dior Homme SS05 blazer jacket. It's the last DH piece left in my wardrobe and I've been very unwilling to part with it. I used to wear a lot of DH back then, so it's kinda nostalgic for me to have it. It also represents a very distintic era in menswear, and the slim blazer was one of Slimanes signature pieces. That being said, the blazer I have is not really a stand out compared to many other of his more iconic jackets, so I'm pondering on wether or not it really matters to keep it. Sigh.

Comment

• jogu
        • Jun 2009

which blazer is it , i only hve 1 dh blazer left also cant member which season but i stillllll wear the shit out of it , dont sell it

Comment

• HWith
          • May 2007

^ just one of his usual black ones. I tried it on this morning, and even though I doubt I'll wear it anytime soon, it really fits perfectly, so I'm keeping it. You never know when you'll need a slim blazer, I guess.

Comment

• Farkhanyassin
            • Jan 2010

So, I got the green light for my photography, art and furniture exhibition this year. Focusing on organic furniture as well as photography that embodies decontructionism, texture and decomposition, I'm looking for a date in June.

Detail sketches and draft work on the furniture is nearing completion, set for prototyping soon. One qualm I have with Malaysian furniture manufacturers is that they're quality is only okay - abysmal compared to manufacturers even in Thailand (or Indonesia for that matter). There will be 2 chairs and a table.

On the photography side, there will be 10 of my photographs in a concrete frame. 3 pieces of each will be made. Also, 1 of the 3 pieces will be covered in clay - allowing it to crack and decompose through a period of time; revealing the image behind it.

Lack of sponsors and manufacturing costs forces me to sell some great items in my wardrobe so look for a sale thread soon :(
            MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

• BECOMING-INTENSE
              • Jan 2008

Former Czech president Vaclav Havel to direct film.
              Are you afraid of women, Doctor?
              Of course.

www.becomingmads.com

Comment

• Karamazov
                • Jan 2011

Ah, Vaclav Havel... His political involvement really started in 1976 when he and a group of people created Charta 77 in response to the imprisonment of a rather apolitical-but-strange band called the Plastic People of the Universe. Interesting guy.

Comment

• nictan
                  • Jul 2009

re-applying for my student exchange program for feb-july 2012.

my first choice (Paris) is fully subscribed already. looking at central europe, so Switzerland is the prime place im looking at the moment.

And in Switzerland, i have two options (Geneva or Lausanne). any idea which would be a better location? in terms of academics, both universities are roughly the same, but more concerned with city life etc compared to academics. i'll mostly be looking to travel around the continent too. so transport convenience is a prime consideration too. i know Geneva has the airport. but with regards to train-wise (TGV, eurostar) etc, im not too sure. so would need help from some europeans here. thanks!!

Comment

• bestial
                    • Jun 2008

damn painters! where promised a job done this month, and asked to take down stuff from the walls to make the job easier. said and done, everything taken down with fucked up concrete walls that shred dust as a side effect.

today they say they'll won't be here until april.... fuck you! I'll buy plaster soon and do this by myself.

Comment

• DRRRK
                      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by HWith View Post
                      Thinking about wether or not to sell my Dior Homme SS05 blazer jacket. It's the last DH piece left in my wardrobe and I've been very unwilling to part with it. I used to wear a lot of DH back then, so it's kinda nostalgic for me to have it. It also represents a very distintic era in menswear, and the slim blazer was one of Slimanes signature pieces. That being said, the blazer I have is not really a stand out compared to many other of his more iconic jackets, so I'm pondering on wether or not it really matters to keep it. Sigh.
                      Keep it. The blazer might not be that special, but this could make it timeless at the same time. If it fits, you might rediscover it again. I would like to own more DH stuff from that time.

Bestial, welcome to my world. Painters are usually reliable compared to others...

Comment

• endersgame
                        • Aug 2009

bestial, i got all my wall work done last night and now i live in a blanket of dust.

next time i do this, i'm moving the fuck out..

but my columbian painter was pretty good. cheap and effective..

Comment

• MoFiya
                          • Sep 2007

Re painters: the thing is, when the day comes on which they are available, they think you are staying at home all day long, having nothing better to do than to wait for a spontaneous visit of strangers. Phone call: "Hey there, it's your painter, standing right in front of your door ... remember? Two months back you asked me to come so here I am... where you at?"

And Fark - congrats man :)
                          I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                          But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• Farkhanyassin
                            • Jan 2010

^Thank you

Salam Maulidur Rasul to all Muslims.
                            MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

• snafu
                              • Apr 2008

i was trying to dress up a bit for valentines dinner... i end up in jeans for the first time in a year or more.

and im no longer a 26 fuck these are bloody tight ... denim stretches i hope.

wearing: grey ma+ buckle boots, dior 17.5cm raw black/grey denim, white tee, white ph blazer, and green sarti scarf.

Comment

• laughed
                                • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Farkhanyassin View Post
                                On the photography side, there will be 10 of my photographs in a concrete frame. 3 pieces of each will be made. Also, 1 of the 3 pieces will be covered in clay - allowing it to crack and decompose through a period of time; revealing the image behind it.

(
                                did you say concrete frame? i'd like to see this...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎