Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Sruli Recht

Dear StyleZeitgeist members,

After some conversations with your Faust, I register and write here to say hello and thank you for your supportive commentary and feedback about the studio.

If there is anything in particular you would like to know, please ask, and I will aim to answer it in a timely manner.

Thank you
    Sruli Recht

Post Script - Today our new site is live.

agreed! new site looks good too.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Hooray for the new site. Kept wanting to share it with even friends that have 0 interest in fashion or clothes and now I can fill that need in the best possible way :)

Glad to have you here your work is pretty much a nice mix of amazing and inspirational.

Will it be possible to order directly from the website like before? Or just through stockists, since it's now a collection

i know for-tomorrow online shop will be carrying the collection soon

"The Carbon Dater by Reykjavik-based designer Sruli Recht is a black diamond tipped carbon pen ideal for writing and illustrating directly into glass. The .30 carat black diamond set consists of a milled brass claw, fixed to a hand tooled
    lazer engraved carbon rod, presented in an inked 304 piece hinged cardboard box."

I can't wait to see all of this crazy shit tomorrow...
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

I hope Sruli takes you whaling
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Dear Members,

Regarding on-line sales: Our new site will shortly allow you to order directly from the site, and as with all non-products before, the collections in their entirety will be available through this web-store.

All products if not yet available, such as presented but unreleased collections, are currently pre-orderable through email and only to cites that the item is not stocked in. If the item you desire will be in your city, you will be directed to them for sales enquiries.

Post-Script - Your Faust is currently here, and we are preparing him for tanning.

Maestro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how are you Brother?

Yes, we need an object tanned Faust for the SZ party here in NYC
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

The squatter

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

I just wanted to say that Sruli and team have been super nice and professional in regards to inquiries and conversations regarding his work. It's rare these days to have a designer that is accommodating and at the same time creating some truly unique work.

I'm looking forward to the wrap gloves!!
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Quote Originally Posted by Chinorlz View Post
    I just wanted to say that Sruli and team have been super nice and professional in regards to inquiries and conversations regarding his work.
    I have to echo this. It has been a pleasure to deal with them. Always swift replies and I never once felt that they thought my questions to be tiresome.

Definitely - I've had a few conversations with Sruli over email, and it's always been enlightening and inspiring to get a perspective on his work. Really down-to-earth.

Cannot wait till the new collections are available... unreal.

Not sure if this goes here, but whenever I access the site, I get a warning from my anti-virus software

Anti-virus gives me this, maybe it's a false alarm, I don't know, but it pops up in Chrome and in Firefox if that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by tigo View Post
    Not sure if this goes here, but whenever I access the site, I get a warning from my anti-virus software

Anti-virus gives me this, maybe it's a false alarm, I don't know, but it pops up in Chrome and in Firefox if that matters.
    adware/malware

let me know if you need any replacemant black diamonds... I know peeps (:

I'm impressed with his dedication to design and make whatever it is he wants. Most are interested in making sales, even within this high-end, artisanal market, and although I think his collection with do fine in stores, he has shown in his wide range of products that sales aren't his driving force.

Default Reykjavik Fashion Festival: When Gravity Fails runway show