Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: The SZ guide to Berlin

Quote Originally Posted by Jeroenr View Post
    Im gonna be there too, during Easter. Pauly Saal is already booked. Will see if i have time to check the other things too. Will be there for Sven Všth in Watergate, so not sure if we have time for much more.
    For dinner I highly recommend Nobelhart & Schmutzig. They call their approach to cooking "brutal regional", meaning they exclusively cook with ingredients from Berlin. No pepper, no lemons, no chilli etc.
    I go there once a year and it’s an absolute delight.
    "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
    -Paris Hilton

Quote Originally Posted by Nickefuge View Post
    For dinner I highly recommend Nobelhart & Schmutzig. They call their approach to cooking "brutal regional", meaning they exclusively cook with ingredients from Berlin. No pepper, no lemons, no chilli etc.
    I go there once a year and it’s an absolute delight.
    Oh wow. Thanks. Thats looks good! Its on my to do list for next time. We'll have only time for 1 good dinner. The rest of the time, we're gonna be partying and recuperating.

Do you know a decent to good sushi place? We stay at the NH near the Volkspark Friedrichshain.

I’ve only been living here for a year, so I rely on tips from my co-worker, but I’ve been to the first one once and the food was good (the interior was very ambitious, to say the least).

Dudu (hipster)
    Aki Tatsu (cheap, authentic)
    Sticks N Sushi (medium posh)
    893 Ryōtei (pricey, looks good though)
    Sushi Club
    "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
    -Paris Hilton

I'm in Berlin for the month of July... Looking for a good hairdresser ó I'm female with short hair, if that matters. Also, if anyone has any recommendations or wants to say hello, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by jurassicsnark View Post
    I'm in Berlin for the month of July... Looking for a good hairdresser — I'm female with short hair, if that matters. Also, if anyone has any recommendations or wants to say hello, let me know.
    My salon of choice is "Toronto" – ask for Michelle. She’s a wonderful hairdresser with the aura of a thousand year old being from outer space. Also, it’s right next to Comme Des GarÁons, a nice wine store and across the street from Our Legacy.
    -Paris Hilton

Fantastic. Danke.

You’re welcome. :)

Small Berlin Rick Owens update – the only stores left to buy Rick are now
    • Hyperstation (Drkshdw)
    • Orimono (DRKSHDW + mainline shoes)
    • Apartment (Mainline + Drkshdw, black stuff only, mostly basics and classics) and
    • Andreas Murkudis (mainline only, small but good buy).
    Last edited by Nickefuge; 07-16-2019 at 04:36 PM.
    -Paris Hilton

Orimono appears to have Drkshdw AW19/20 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by deadboy View Post
    Orimono appears to have Drkshdw AW19/20 as well.
    Ah yes, forgot about that one.
    I boycott them because their buyer/SA, a very enthusiastic RO disciple, shares plenty of anti-immigration and alt-right stuff on FB.
    Last edited by Nickefuge; 07-16-2019 at 04:37 PM.
    -Paris Hilton

Oh, that's too bad. Also, what a stupid political stance, especially for a Berliner, and especially for a Berliner who's into Rick Owens.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickefuge View Post
    Ah yes, forgot about that one.
    I boycott them because their buyer/SA, a very enthusiastic RO fuccboi, shares plenty of anti-immigration and alt-right stuff on FB.
    Oh, really? I dont think i've ever seen such on his page....

Hey @nickefuge,(romano DADA)
    here is Chris ( enthusiastic RO fuccboi ), you can call me with my name, have no problem with this.

Its quit interresting you called me out here like a N....(bad word) please lmk what you read in my Profile? I want to know about this bad things.

You can buy your stuff wherever you want, but don`t tell stupid things about my Work.

Enthusiastic RO guy.....def.....unfortunately. But Proud of it.....each person need a hobby :-P

@deadboy.....come arround 26-27.7.19 CSD we will celebrate in Kitty & Berghain ;-)

@nickefuge: small double update: Orimono- DRKSHDW & Rick Owens Acc/ Runway Shoes & Mainline Shoes AW19 "Larry"

Kiss :-*
    Tragen Schwarz, jeden Tag
    bis es was dunkleres gibt

Quote Originally Posted by collecting_items View Post
    Hey @nickefuge,(romano DADA)
    here is Chris ( enthusiastic RO fuccboi ), you can call me with my name, have no problem with this.

Its quit interresting you called me out here like a N....(bad word) please lmk what you read in my Profile? I want to know about this bad things.
    Hi Chris Hope, of course I did not take any screenshots of the things you've shared back in winter when I saw them – I think it was some articles from Kopp or Compact about the migration crisis, the media and how it was all controlled or some spin of this conspiracy. I remember being shocked by this and immediately blocking you, which I normally don’t do (block count so far: 2 persons in almost 11 years).
    While you’re entitled to have political views of your own, I for one do take these kinds of things into consideration when choosing where to spend my money.

You can buy your stuff wherever you want, but don`t tell stupid things about my Work.
    I’m sure you’re doing a fine job. I don’t think I’ve stated the contrary.
    -Paris Hilton

Good Morning Romano,
    I think everyone here has a certain political opinion, but mine is completely against what you're saying.
    Help that needs help. so that's mine and I pay a lot of attention to what I'm PUBLICally posting somewhere.

My direct antysympathy is definitely against this berlin government....you should have noticed that it is grown up by big corporations and profit greed ( late opening hours & party politics ) and even at historical events it falls back on the bureaucracy and understands nothing ( raisin bomber ).

But different, what I wonder is, if you are just as cosmopolitan...why are you directly blocking a person who should have posted something? Shouldn't you go openly at that person and find a dialogue which is relevant to them and which represents them? Isn't that a direct UNTOLLERANTE view? ( apart from that, this was not posted )

What is it with KOPP & COMPACT .....are they publishers? Unfortunately I don't know that, sorry.

Unblock me, look at my time line, write me what you mean... I'm here... I'm open to any man's opinion.

I give my best to work on what I do to give a good advice for a autoditact.
    Last edited by collecting_items; 07-17-2019 at 05:38 AM.
    Tragen Schwarz, jeden Tag
    bis es was dunkleres gibt

Hey Chris,

after looking through your (now unblocked) FB profile and not finding any of the posts I’ve accused you of sharing, I’ve come to the realisation that this must’ve been a terrible misunderstanding from my side.
    I’m happy it was, really. Because this means there’s one person less having and sharing these views.
    I’m sorry I called you out like this, but I was convinced I saw you reposting these outlets a while ago and there are certain topics where I draw the line of what’s acceptable for me, this being one of them. Talking with people whose opinions differ from one’s own is of course the right thing to do, but being a foreigner and refugee myself (albeit with a much more fortunate story of fleeing) I ’ve made the personal experience that talking with these kinds of people (be it strangers or even relatives) rarely amounts to anything.

I hope this is now resolved and I kindly ask the mods to delete the last few posts so this thread can live on without our personal affairs.

Kind regards

Romano
    -Paris Hilton