X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shucks
    • Aug 2010

club der visionäre, esp. in summertime <3

also, somebody needs to mention tresor. so i'll do that, shall i? tresor.

and stattbad. don't forget stattbad.
    Last edited by Shucks; 02-06-2014, 10:56 AM.

Comment

• BBSCCP
      • Feb 2010

sysiphus is the thing, especially in summer.
      tresor and berghain are the key players for good techno.

Comment

• Verdandi
        • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
        club der visionäre, esp. in summertime <3

also, somebody needs to mention tresor. so i'll do that, shall i? tresor.

and stattbad. don't forget stattbad.
        That should go without mentioning. I mean, despite all the Berhain hype, who doesn't know Tresor?

Agree on CdV, although I used to be more of a Bar25 kid.
        lavender menace

Comment

• Shucks
          • Aug 2010

then there's drone, which happens to be having a party tonite that i wish i would be at...

DRONE TEKNO INDUSTRIAL INJECTION EVENT

A/ONA - DJ MIX

Comment

• theaddict
            • Apr 2008

There are plenty of so called "hot" places, which i have never been to hahaha...Sysiphos, Wilde Renate, Prince Charles...

I would at no cost go to Weekend, it turned to a BNT place flooded by tourists and teenagers, really really bad. Watergate can be hit and miss.

The only place i went to on a regular basis, despite all the hype about it, is Berghain, still my favorite place in the whole wide world.

Havent been to the new Tresor for a real party, dont know if it holds up to its myth...the original one was pretty crazy...
            Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• lost53
              • Dec 2010

^This man know's^

"The only place i go to on a regular basis, despite all the hype about it, is Berghain, still my favorite place in the whole wide world."

Comment

• MoFiya
                • Sep 2007

Definitely a place still on my list ... but I'm always hesitant to go there, wait for hours and then get rejected out of blue.

When I was in Berlin the last time, we went to Kater Holzig and had a great night/day as well (: It is closed now, unfortunately.
                I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• Piffen
                  • Aug 2007

^ Just go there on a sunday afternoon. You'll be inside within a few minutes. Was there yesterday/this morning, had a great time.

Haus parties are the best though, at least now when it's bloody cold outside, so if you know any locals that's what you should try and get invited to!

Comment

• Chinorlz
                    • Sep 2006

Been years, but I went to Maria in Friedrichshain. Now it's apparently called Magdalena. A lot of Jaeger was involved but I think I had a good time....
                    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Piffen
                      • Aug 2007

Was thinking of going there tonite actually. Funny that you mention it, don't think I've heard of it before. Had a look at residentadvisor and there's not much going on. If I go, let's hope you had a good time..

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

This Saturday I will be interviewing Iris van Herpen at the SoHo House in Berlin. The event is not open to the public but I have a couple of guest spots. If you are a creative professional based in Berlin and would possibly like to attend, message me.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Sooo, what's going on in Berlin this weekend? Anything I should not miss?
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• jap808
                            • Dec 2012

Probably, most of you've already been here, but...
                            ...for no reason I'd miss a vietnamense lunch/dinner at Monsieur Vuong (in Mitte) :)

Comment

• Chinorlz
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by jap808 View Post
                              Probably, most of you've already been here, but...
                              ...for no reason I'd miss a vietnamense lunch/dinner at Monsieur Vuong (in Mitte) :)
                              Great place and great owners. They also own fully furnished long/short term stay apartments in Berlin including over in Charlottenburg.

Monsieur Vuong's is also just a short jaunt away from The Apartment, Cash, Andreas Murkudis, Ulf Haines and tons of other tiny tucked away awesome places!
                              www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Andreas Murkudis has moved out of Mitte. Apparently Mitte has hit its SoHo reputation and now creatives that have built the neighborhood are leaving it. He's on a serious expansion kick - I heard he opened three new stores (not all clothes)

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎