Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anton
    • Oct 2014

Anything worth checking out this weekend in Berlin?
    I love beautiful melodies, telling me terrible things.
    My Music: https://soundcloud.com/iamanton

Comment

• Nickefuge
      • Nov 2014

There’s a James Turrell exhibition at the Jewish Museum.
      "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
      -Paris Hilton

Comment

• MoFiya
        • Sep 2007

^ that sounds good, thanks for the tip!

I'll be visiting this weekend to attend this event:
        I have dreams of orca whales and owls
        But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• jap808
          • Dec 2012

I should be in Berlin, too this weekend!

If someone's interested in synthesizers and electronic music (me & my friends are ;), shouldn't miss Superbooth -->
          https://www.superbooth.com

Comment

• jap808
            • Dec 2012

Once again, back from Berlin with a couple of very good finds: you may find some interesting BBS pieces at 2 consignement-2nd hand shop, the already well-established Das Neue Schwarz and the brand-new Archive

Me and my friend picked up a BBS sweater, an immaculate black classic long tee and -my favourite- a tejana sleeveless denim jacket/vest in rust, which I've never ever seen anywhere.

Both shop are worth a visit.

Comment

• fela
              • Sep 2018

I’m looking for help finding any good avant garde galleries and musea in berlin.

Comment

• Nickefuge
                • Nov 2014

Originally posted by jap808 View Post
                the brand-new Archive
                I think this already closed, but it was rather a shit show tbh – lots of regular 2nd hand clothes (adidas track suits etc.), then 4 pairs of Yeezies and lasty, a small rack with about 6 pieces of BBS and Drkshdw.
                "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                -Paris Hilton

Comment

• Nickefuge
                  • Nov 2014

Originally posted by fela View Post
                  I’m looking for help finding any good avant garde galleries and musea in berlin.

Julia Stoschek Collection, Galerie König, KW Institute
                  Hamburger Bahnhof

… these are some that always have interesting exhibitions, you can just walk in and I am sure you will see something you’ll like. The last one in the list is showing an interesting piece by Agnieszka Polska right now, that I recommend (… and also some Beuys, Judd, Abramovic etc. – you’ll have to go twice if you wann take it all in).

KW Institute is situated in a small street that features a few other tiny galleries, a good book/magazine shop (Do Your Read Me?), an excellent 1-star restaurant (Pauly Saal) and a Hay store, so you can basically spend a nice few hours there and you’ll have a good time.
                  Last edited by Nickefuge; 02-11-2019, 03:52 AM.
                  -Paris Hilton

Comment

• matglenn
                    • Jun 2016

Originally posted by fela View Post
                    Eigen+Art Lab, KOW, Kraupa-Tuscany Zeidler and Ex-Girlfriend are worth checking out

Comment

• Jeroenr
                      • May 2016

Im gonna be there too, during Easter. Pauly Saal is already booked. Will see if i have time to check the other things too. Will be there for Sven Väth in Watergate, so not sure if we have time for much more.

Comment

• Nickefuge
                        • Nov 2014

Originally posted by Jeroenr View Post
                        Im gonna be there too, during Easter. Pauly Saal is already booked. Will see if i have time to check the other things too. Will be there for Sven Väth in Watergate, so not sure if we have time for much more.
                        For dinner I highly recommend Nobelhart & Schmutzig. They call their approach to cooking "brutal regional", meaning they exclusively cook with ingredients from Berlin. No pepper, no lemons, no chilli etc.
                        I go there once a year and it’s an absolute delight.
                        -Paris Hilton

Comment

• Jeroenr
                          • May 2016

Originally posted by Nickefuge View Post
                          For dinner I highly recommend Nobelhart & Schmutzig. They call their approach to cooking "brutal regional", meaning they exclusively cook with ingredients from Berlin. No pepper, no lemons, no chilli etc.
                          I go there once a year and it’s an absolute delight.
                          Oh wow. Thanks. Thats looks good! Its on my to do list for next time. We'll have only time for 1 good dinner. The rest of the time, we're gonna be partying and recuperating.

Do you know a decent to good sushi place? We stay at the NH near the Volkspark Friedrichshain.

Comment

• Nickefuge
                            • Nov 2014

I’ve only been living here for a year, so I rely on tips from my co-worker, but I’ve been to the first one once and the food was good (the interior was very ambitious, to say the least).

Dudu (hipster)
                            Aki Tatsu (cheap, authentic)
                            Sticks N Sushi (medium posh)
                            893 Ryōtei (pricey, looks good though)
                            Sushi Club
                            -Paris Hilton

Comment

• jurassicsnark
                              • Sep 2015

I'm in Berlin for the month of July... Looking for a good hairdresser — I'm female with short hair, if that matters. Also, if anyone has any recommendations or wants to say hello, let me know.

Comment

• Nickefuge
                                • Nov 2014

Originally posted by jurassicsnark View Post
                                I'm in Berlin for the month of July... Looking for a good hairdresser — I'm female with short hair, if that matters. Also, if anyone has any recommendations or wants to say hello, let me know.
                                My salon of choice is "Toronto" – ask for Michelle. She’s a wonderful hairdresser with the aura of a thousand year old being from outer space. Also, it’s right next to Comme Des Garçons, a nice wine store and across the street from Our Legacy.
                                -Paris Hilton

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎