Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickefuge
    • Nov 2014

Even the pictures look boring, they remind me of an exhibition made by lazy students at the end of the semester.
    At least there´s free beer.
    Last edited by Nickefuge; 07-29-2015, 05:42 PM.
    "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
    -Paris Hilton

Comment

• gregor
      • Oct 2014

damn, had no idea it was that bad. didn't read too far into it but guess ill steer clear of everything but the drinks.

shame, though

Comment

• radio-aktivität
        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Verdandi View Post
        There are no secret tips in August. It will be overcrowded everywhere. Keep in mind that all Bundesländer except for NRW don't have school in August this year.
        ’s been a long time that I checked out Ferienkalender. Damn. Thanks anyway!

Comment

• Kain
          • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Faust View Post
          I've been to the 032c gallery opening events twice and both times they were shit shows of hipsters who are there for free beer. The displays are a joke, as if they take pride in not trying. And that's with all due respect to 032c as a magazine.
          fuck, really? I live really close to it (like 5min walking) and always imagined it was ok...

Comment

• jj.still
            • Dec 2006

Could someone recommend any good cobbler in Berlin?

Comment

• electricgecko
              • May 2012

look no further than Posh (sic). they do stellar work and understand the aesthetic. i can highly recommend them.

Comment

• kanne
                • Jun 2009

I've taken my shoes to Posh as well for years now. They are really good. Just like with any cobbler, make sure to tell them what exactly you want (and don't want!)

Comment

• electricgecko
                  • May 2012

when they resoled my pair of ramones, they called to tell me that the requested sole had arrived — but that unlike earlier versions it had a visible vibram branding. they refused to use it and ordered a different one to keep with the shoes' aesthetic. didn't even ask, just flatly informed me.

Comment

• Nickefuge
                    • Nov 2014

Originally posted by electricgecko View Post
                    when they resoled my pair of ramones, they called to tell me that the requested sole had arrived — but that unlike earlier versions it had a visible vibram branding. they refused to use it and ordered a different one to keep with the shoes' aesthetic. didn't even ask, just flatly informed me.
                    Already love them – do you think one could mail them shoes in for repair?
                    I don´t think my home town has a comparable cobbler who won´t shy away from sneakers ...
                    "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                    -Paris Hilton

Comment

• deadboy
                      • Jul 2013

Heading to Berlin next week as part of my honeymoon. I've been a few times but this'll be my first time going with disposable income. Wife has never been.

Any recommendations for eating out, cool stuff to see, etc.? And does anyone know if the Nagnagnag pop-up is worth checking out?

Comment

• Shadowvault
                        • Oct 2014

Damn!I just arrived from Berlin.Why the hell i did not see this -.-
                        The girl who that gave me her apartment to stay said that shops are open on Sundays.So i went to the holy grail guitar show (my father is a guitar constructor) Saturday and i was planning to visit shops the next day.Then guess what.Everything was ofcourse closed.I really wanted to go and see Darklands,that was my trip mission actually.We dont have such stores in my country.Better luck next time i guess :P

Comment

• deadboy
                          • Jul 2013

So... did you not look up Darklands' hours of operation when you went to their website? Or did you somehow manage to find Darklands without looking them up?

Comment

• Shadowvault
                            • Oct 2014

Originally posted by deadboy View Post
                            So... did you not look up Darklands' hours of operation when you went to their website? Or did you somehow manage to find Darklands without looking them up?
                            Well...since the girl told me everything is open on Sunday till 8 in the afternoon i didnt look it up.I just saw the map and i was yeah!going to Darklands -.- .Ofcourse i blame my stupidity for believing her.I looked hours of operation after my failure

Comment

• Verdandi
                              • Mar 2012

Shops in general remain closed on sundays. Exeptions are shops at the larger train stations and some corner storers. There are some sundays where the stores are open for business throughout the year, but I would not advise on going then since it is crazy overcrowded.
                              lavender menace

Comment

• Shadowvault
                                • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Verdandi View Post
                                Shops in general remain closed on sundays. Exeptions are shops at the larger train stations and some corner storers. There are some sundays where the stores are open for business throughout the year, but I would not advise on going then since it is crazy overcrowded.
                                I had the same thought but the girl told me that i was like...she lives here,she knows.NEVER trust a women (LOL jk)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎