X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • upsilonkng
    • May 2010

i was asked to ask this question here. does anyone have a idheart password and username so I and others can look at the new Julius stuff? thanks in advance!!

Comment

• tigo
      • May 2009

Originally posted by upsilonkng View Post
      i was asked to ask this question here. does anyone have a idheart password and username so I and others can look at the new Julius stuff? thanks in advance!!

You can ask Hide-san (see this post) as he has a partnership with idheart.

Comment

• Chant
        Banned
        • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Eternal
        I think this is the right place. For the ones of you who went to the showrooms and obviously ordered stuff, do they let people take personal orders? And if yes, how big do they need to be? I realize that the only people who get to do personal orders are the ones that obviously gets into the showrooms in the beginning.
        No showroom takes personal orders, unless you're very very very close to the brand.
        Showrooms are made for buyers, not for customers, and some of them (the bigger ones) are impossible to visit.

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
          • Mar 2007

Not sure about stores in other parts of the world, but most in Japan will hold "exhibitions/installations" of the new collections in their stores during which customers will be able to try the pieces and place advance orders.
          AL will be showing Devoa's SS2011 collection sometime late July/early Aug. Hoping to time a trip to co-incide with that..

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

^ I believe actually showing the collection on location is pretty exclusive to Japan.

if you're looking for something specific that you saw in a preview, you could ask a retailer if they got that piece or if they can include it. but orders are usually made pretty soon after showing, so you need to be quick. and some retailers of course might not want to do this as its always a bit of a hassle to manage multiple personal orders.
            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• mixmaster7_91
              • Oct 2010

Sorry if this is a bit of a stupid question, but is there any way to get into the runway shows? I've always wanted to experience one of these shows in person, but I was told that this is almost impossible. Just wondering as I am planning a trip to Paris some time next year =)

Comment

• DiabloXVIII
                • Jan 2011

Has anyone tried washing BBS tshirt? I have a feeling they will easily lose shape in the washing machine.

Comment

• theconsumer
                  • Feb 2009

There have been questions and opinions on RO oiled leathers in other threads, so I'll just post SS (10 or 11, not sure) and AW09 (Crust) side by side. Area is near the cuff, wrinkled and smooth side, AW has been worn a lot, SS much less so.

Larger images here

In short: they're both amazing.

Comment

• gavagai
                    • May 2010

Originally posted by DiabloXVIII View Post
                    Has anyone tried washing BBS tshirt? I have a feeling they will easily lose shape in the washing machine.
                    Hand wash in a sink with a small amount of detergent. Minimal friction.

Don't wash these in a washing machine.

Comment

• Plummypupcake
                      • Jan 2013

Best place to buy Ann D after market...Boots

Looking desperately for a pair of the tall flat triple laced boots in size 35....can't find ANYWHERE...Ideas greatly appreciated :)

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Someone post the Lanvin show, PLEASE!!! Running out of the house.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎