X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghettosalazar
    Banned
    • Nov 2008

how does one go about hand washing stuff like ro tanks/tees?

(or rather, the best way to do so)

Comment

• ddohnggo
      • Oct 2006

i find the irony in your avatar and the question you just asked.
      Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Vikeid
        i always wonder why people is so concerned about washing their rick tanks and tees? its good quality shit, i even throw mine in the washer once in a while, works wonders.

They tend to easily stretch out.... tossing them in the wash may not be too big of a deal as long as you dry them flat and not in the dryer, otherwise you'll end up with a $300 tee that is too wide and too short.
        www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Chinorlz
          • Sep 2006

Wow. Totally called out. If you hate on a place, why would you try to utilize it as a resource?

That sufu thread is going to become an entertaining read... And in the end unfortunately only hurt public opinion of sufu as a collective.

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Oct 2008

it's kicking off, pru

Comment

• Chinorlz
              • Sep 2006

i'm honestly surprised at the amount of hate coming from some of the sufu'ers in that thread. Some of them with 6k+ posts on there.

I somehow got pulled into the craziness:

"SZ related, Chinorlz is the most swaggerless e-fashionista ever. He looks like he should be offering me the choice between steamed rice or fried rice, not discussing the finer points of Carol Christian Poell or Rick Owens."

...and I haven't even posted on sufu in months.

Ah well, I'm just honored to have been singled out.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by merz
                Albert, these guys are trying to get some reaction out of us. some measure of acknowledgement. its likely the only mode of affirming their own existence these people have.

one of the more-often cited themes in criticism of this forum is that we are 'too serious' in our discussions. i have to wonder what the problem with that is, though - if i were looking for levity, i'd skip sufu and go straight for somethingawful's goon forums. those people don't feign interest in sartorial matters - everybody knows only gay faggots care about that shit.
                hahaha, yeah I know

too serious on here? C'monnnn how about Joey's lolwut photos?! Gold baby! Especially the "say wut again" my god, that was genius... or I'm easily entertained. Either way it makes for e-entertainment.

Comment

• dji
                  • Feb 2008

do all of dick's l/s ribbed tees have this sort of thick banded neckline or was it just this season?

Comment

• theaddict
                    • Apr 2008

i think its new this season D!

Originally posted by dji View Post
                    do all of dick's l/s ribbed tees have this sort of thick banded neckline or was it just this season?
                    Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• dji
                      • Feb 2008

cheers SA, not crazy about the thick banding so hopefully they drop it for next season...

Comment

• Trebre
                        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by dji View Post
                        cheers SA, not crazy about the thick banding so hopefully they drop it for next season...
                        I got 2 SS'09 short sleeve tees and those had almost a v-neck.
                        Big. And a thick neckline as well...
                        The plain, unribbed(?) version.
                        Did stupidly not try 'em on cause i'm such a f***ing "expert" at RO tees...
                        I despise v-necks out of some long forgotten reason, probably a hot date turning sour
                        Nice material though.
                        But the SS09 ribbed L/S ones doesn't have that v, right?
                        EDIT: When i come to think of it, it's more of a giant U-neck, really.
                        That's almost worse.
                        Last edited by Trebre; 06-03-2009, 02:19 AM.

Comment

• kunk75
                          Banned
                          • May 2008

merz, i seriously don't know why but in forums and IRL, people often complain about you when SZ comes up in conversation and I have seriously never been even remotely offended by you. when i mentioned having had a disagreement on here, someone asked if it was with you. who's pet did you skin?

Originally posted by merz
                          Albert, these guys are trying to get some reaction out of us. some measure of acknowledgement. its likely the only mode of affirming their own existence these people have.

Comment

• scott.m
                            • Mar 2009

i have no idea where IF boutique is in nyc and i want to buy some paul harnden, i'd appreciate if anyone could tell me where it's located! thanks guys.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

94 Grand Street
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• scott.m
                                • Mar 2009

thanks faust! it's users like you that make me feel very welcome to ask my questions here and make the experience great! one day i'll get a camera and participate more haha, sadly macbook photobooth isn't the best choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎