X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Silk
    • Jan 2009

My drkshdw jeans seemed to stretch a bit, I have the same ones as you I think, dark blue coated black. Mine are sz 30 but fit more like a 31

Comment

• Jorge Hache
      • Sep 2006

Agree, they stretch but not much, still they're very confortable (and retain the original shape)

Comment

• philip nod
        • Aug 2007

oiled calf molino > blistered lamb molino...although its a close call
        One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Apr 2009

Faust/ML would it be safe to create a womens and mens section in designers and their works category, to make it easier when viewing designers/collections? SZ is beyond menswear now, and I can only imagine it will attract more female users to SZ. (Which is a good thing.)
          Originally posted by dji
          don't hesitate, just buy.

Comment

• Woland
            • May 2008

could someone give advice on sizing of MA+ coats?
            Thinking double-layered ones...

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

this season, slim. i could not get into the 48.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• rorschach
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
                oiled calf molino > blistered lamb molino...although its a close call
                saw the blistered lamb and it's pretty awesome. only xs left at the ro store in ny. bummer.

Comment

• comedyzen
                  • May 2009

Comfortable Boots

I own a pair of Julius rear zips from S/S '08 and some older Attachment side zip boots. Both feel fine on my feet after about 1.5 hours of walking...but then my feet start to really hurt. My buddy owns some CCP's and says he can walk hours on hours and his feet feel fine.

I believe I have semi flat feet.....is that the cause, or is it the boot. When I walk in my Nike AF-1s, I can go hours on end...but I cant fairly compare boots with athletics.

What are the most comfortable boots out there?

Comment

• theaddict
                    • Apr 2008

sounds to me as if you need some orthopedical insoles...you should consult a doctor to get a prescription

Originally posted by comedyzen View Post
                    I own a pair of Julius rear zips from S/S '08 and some older Attachment side zip boots. Both feel fine on my feet after about 1.5 hours of walking...but then my feet start to really hurt. My buddy owns some CCP's and says he can walk hours on hours and his feet feel fine.

I believe I have semi flat feet.....is that the cause, or is it the boot. When I walk in my Nike AF-1s, I can go hours on end...but I cant fairly compare boots with athletics.

Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Avyer
                      • Dec 2007

I would also recommend one of the Dr. Sholles machines that are available in Wal-mart. While not being a perfect replacement from a true custom made, it can make for a quick(cheaper) fix.

Originally posted by comedyzen View Post

Remember, be here now.

Comment

• comedyzen
                        • May 2009

I actually have an appointment with a podiatrist this week. So you guys can walk around in boots for several hours without foot pain? If so, I'm jealous!!

Comment

• Avyer
                          • Dec 2007

After an initial break-in period, my CCP's are fine. My AnnD's have never been a problem. And the pair of Carpe I had bothered me, but they were also a size small, so probably do not count.
                          Remember, be here now.

Comment

• beardown
                            rekoner
                            • Feb 2009

It may be an issue of fit. I've definitely found that some boots are more comfortable than others but your feet shouldn't hurt after an hour and a half of wearing them.
                            Especially a boot from Julius where you choose from one of 4 sizes...it's easy to get the wrong fit. Your arch needs support in the right places and even with an insole, sometimes it ends up sitting in the wrong part of your foot...that alone can cause some pain after a little wear.

The boots I've found most comfortable are the ones that fit me more properly than some of the others. Ann D. boots seem uncomfortable on me. The pairs I've had were a bit wide for my foot and they're always fairly inconsistent and I've bought mine online without trying them on. (Same with most of my footwear). Guidi seem to fit me well because they are pretty narrow. Rick, surprisingly has comfortable boots...
                            but all things considered, length, width, sole, insole, arch...there are a lot of areas to go wrong sometimes.
                            I'd say more than brand, it's the fit that makes or breaks comfort and some brands may fit you better than others.
                            And, of course, boots aren't going to be the most comfortable footwear...they're not always the most practical, depending on how you spend your days. If you're on your feet a lot, look into a good quality oxford like a Paul Harnden or something of similar quality. Get a really good fit and your feet will feel fine all day long.
                            Originally posted by mizzar
                            Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• theaddict
                              • Apr 2008

The most comfortable ones i have are my BBS boots...CCP is just a pain on my foot, but a sweet pain...
                              Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• ironman
                                • Apr 2008

i feel that no matter how comfortable, your feet will always hurt eventually. i have some shoes more comfortable than others, but the feet will always give

i worked security for a while, 12 hour shifts, walking around. comfy safety boots still hurt after about 5-6 hours

yes better fitting shoes/boots will make your feet and toes not hurt, but the sole/heel/arch is the most important factor i feel

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎