• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

That hurt, kucejoe.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kunk75
      Banned
      • May 2008

there is little defense for some of this, but a nigga has to pay the bills. designers need to sell overpriced but attainable accesories in order to keep producing literally flaming coats that only I buy.

Originally posted by Eternal
      That's it! I've had it with Raf. His next collection better be good ( both Raf and Jil). I felt in love with his raf by raf prints aw 07, but that was it. His suits have been sharp, and a lot of great outwear ( along with a lot of outwear looking like shit). I think Raf Simons is lost on a personal level, he might want to go out on a search for his soul again. Raf Simons went logoflash. 3 years back I could never imagine this. But back then Dior where Dior, not KVA.

I may sound dramatic. But right now I understand the purpose of designers like CCP, LUC, MA+ etc. The same stuff all over, meant to be worn for years and years and even more years. I'm over the trends, and shit. I will offcourse adapt to new stuff and new design, but no more bullshit.

Comment

• noerml
        • May 2008

I totally agree Kunk..but some designers seem to get washed away in the process. I happend to be dragged into the new Gucci store in town...and the accessoire sections (plural) occupied more space than the clothing and i assure you..the technicolor dreamcoats were scarce there, very scarce indeed (even though i DID like the runway show...well..in a way... :P)

One thing i was really wondering... who wants a black emo towel for the beach?!?!
        now totally disregarding the "ingenuity" of the print.... i personally might walk around in "20" layers of different shades of black thru the streets but when it comes to beachwear i am a bit more...uh...touristy?!
        why didn't raf splash some useless, assymetrical, gay, i-suck, grafic, extasy is teh pwn, on that towel and be done with?
        However i am aware that from a marketing point of view it would probally not sell as good.
        And through their parting lids there came and went
        Keen glimpses of the inner firmament

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
          there is little defense for some of this, but a nigga has to pay the bills. designers need to sell overpriced but attainable accesories in order to keep producing literally flaming coats that only I buy.
          There is a difference between paying the bills and being a multi-millionaire.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kucejoe
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
            That hurt, kucejoe.
            Sorry...

I am still a huge Raf fan, but this stuff is just ridiculous. Because I still want to defend Raf, I just sat here for ten minutes trying to write some sort of justification for the towel, but I came up with nothing. I think it is that it is just so far removed from the actual collection. Even the monogrammed money makers that many brands produce have more to do with the main-line than this.

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
            producing literally flaming coats that only I buy.
            Did you buy the "phoenix" coat from this season...if so, A.W.E.S.O.M.E.
            Suspension Point Store (Online + Montreal, QC) / Tumblr / Instagram

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

One question springs to mind - where is the collection of emo swimwear to go with the towel? I need to feel my angst pressed against my cock.
              Last edited by Faust; 01-07-2009, 01:24 PM.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kucejoe
                • Sep 2006

One question springs to mine - where is the collection of emo swimwear to go with the towel? I need to feel my angst pressed against my cock.
                Well, maybe the 04 Siddhartha collection...that was sort of hippie/beach bum.

Oh, and I think I have a new sig.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

/\ LOL. No, Siddhartha was a peaceful collection.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kunk75
                    Banned
                    • May 2008

yes, awesomely ghey!

Originally posted by kucejoe View Post
                    Sorry...

Did you buy the "phoenix" coat from this season...if so, A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

Comment

• Servo2000
                      • Oct 2006

One question springs to mind - where is the collection of emo swimwear to go with the towel? I need to feel my angst pressed against my cock.

seriously

if someone sees one of these things for sale and figures out if you can actually wear it to the beach?

get at me.
                      WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• kucejoe
                        • Sep 2006

Fuck, how could I forget the wetsuits collection...

Kunk: Please post fit pics of the jacket, it would make my day.

Comment

• Servo2000
                          • Oct 2006

I will never let the world forget the "Surfers" collection as I call it. I'd be tempted to call it "California Surfers" but it looks like there's a lot of crossover between the Australian and the Californian surfer aesthetic so it would unfair it to pigeonhole it.

Comment

• mass
                            • Sep 2006

the polyester turtlenecks have saved me all winter

i wouldn't mind rocking one of those wetsuits as longjohns

Comment

• kunk75
                              Banned
                              • May 2008

will do. awaiting arrival...and customs bill.

Kunk: Please post fit pics of the jacket, it would make my day.

Comment

• Servo2000
                                • Oct 2006

Originally posted by mass View Post
                                the polyester turtlenecks have saved me all winter

i wouldn't mind rocking one of those wetsuits as longjohns
                                Are those things warm? I've been tempted to buy one for a while anyway but if they're also warm I would definitely pick one up.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎