Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gunjah
    • May 2008

was looking through it and thought this is fucking awesome, especially the coats are so nice

though, this reminds me a bit of hedi

evokes me of luster

Comment

• Jon
      • Apr 2008

except that the models have muscles.
      Originally posted by merz
      perhaps one day pipcleo will post a wywt so non-euclydian & eldrich in its shapes as to turn all onlookers into throngs of dishevelled, muttering idiots

Comment

• Gunjah
        • May 2008

haha, yeah, you're right, but i think the whole atmosphere, the lightning and i always was kinda, well, let the models go out again as a bunch at the end of the show was kinda hedi's thing, well, just first impression, but well, the show was really good, mainly no particular items, but for me, i think in comparison to creatch or stag he reinvented himself, no particular new look, but still something new somehow

Comment

• almroth
          • Jul 2008

as others have already said, this really gets me excited about rick owens. I've always wished RO would go crazy with fur in his menswear. suprised no one has mentioned the shaved eyebrows, fierce! I think the hair suits the show, love the styling in general. runway is runway.

Comment

• c.r.e.a.m.
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Casius View Post

Bootz

*Look at the back of the first jacket too! I need some detail pictures of this collection, STAT!
            pretty sure this is the same jacket. the pic is from the showstudio + rick owens cover. there's a little more info on the jacket in the article.

Comment

• Casius
              • Dec 2006

Yes, I do believe you are correct. A very cool concept for a coat.

Thought I would add these shots:

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Casius
                • Dec 2006

I just can't stop coming back to this collection. There's so much depth in it despite it not looking too complex. Really want to see some back shots so I can see the details in the skirts and jackets.

Comment

• c.r.e.a.m.
                  • Jan 2009

that croc jacket is looking INTENSE. and i am also really feeling the look of the simple balck skirt + the black trousers. f/w rick fund starts now.

Comment

• Casius
                    • Dec 2006

Peep the video!
                    http://link.brightcove.com/services/...tid=8886069001

Comment

• ardeetee
                      • Apr 2007

thanks for the vid cas!

those cutoff white shirts look like the ones I see all the time on the basketball court :o

Comment

• Time & Space
                        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Chant View Post

Wow, I love this pieces and the whole collection overall. Totally reminds me of the pieces from the Fall 2007 women's collection that I wish they had modified for men.

More inspiring and interesting collection from RO.. so cool!
                        Last edited by Time & Space; 01-23-2009, 09:59 PM.
                        "With all due respect to Jesus Christ, Elvis was the greatest philanthropist of all time" -- Elvis Impersonator

Comment

• casem
                          • Sep 2006

Not much to add other than I agree this is amazing. The saving grace of Paris so far. I'm glad to see him tone down the trashy LA skater vibe and really make a beautiful collection for men. I was never a huge fan of Rick, but this makes me a believer.
                          music

Comment

• Fade to Black
                            • Sep 2008

Rick's tailoring never clicked with me, it does here. His best effort for mens in quite some time, if not ever thus far.

After the past few seasons, I can say that Yohji and Rick are doing their own thing on the Paris stage, everybody else is running a distant second.
                            www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Chinorlz
                              • Sep 2006

that croc jacket is killing it. He cut the skins just right and chose the right grained parts PERFECTLY!

I'm actually digging the blazer usage in this collection... maybe a Rick suit is in order considering the components go on deep sale quite often :P
                              www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Fade to Black
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                                so good. so freaking good. can't wait to see John Mayer in this.
                                LOL can't believe I missed this the first time 'round. You know it...

and to add to my previous post, add Taka Miyashita to YY/RO and you have my personal fav. 3 in Modern Fashion.
                                www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎