Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cuddly
    • Sep 2007

got to get my hands on that crockskin jacket. screw peta.

Comment

• Chinorlz
      • Sep 2006

that croc jacket is to me the highlight. Perfect. Just damn perfect.
      www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Time & Space
        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
        that croc jacket is to me the highlight. Perfect. Just damn perfect.

You love those exotic's!

"With all due respect to Jesus Christ, Elvis was the greatest philanthropist of all time" -- Elvis Impersonator

Comment

• mesh
          • Dec 2006

Is it strange that I want this jacket

Comment

• laika
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
            Nicely put into context.

Hmm, the last part concerns me, would you say young and still maturing designers are more or less affected by that (I'm especially wondering about your opinion regarding the Pugh show).
            i'll post about pugh in his thread. But i'm curious to know which fashion designer you think is unselfconscious? Just so we're on the same page...
            ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• mrbeuys
              • May 2008

Originally posted by mesh View Post

Not at all, that's one of my favourite looks. So many nice pieces. With the London store opening (eventually) I will be double broke come Fall.
              Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Time & Space
                • Jan 2008

No not at all!-- it would be strange if you did NOT want this jacket!!!!
                "With all due respect to Jesus Christ, Elvis was the greatest philanthropist of all time" -- Elvis Impersonator

Comment

• Chinorlz
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by lucaskenna View Post
                  You love those exotic's!

Anything with a good texture and interesting/lovely grain and I am sold

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• cuddly
                    • Sep 2007

^^ i'm a little scared of what the retail may be.

Comment

• Casius
                      • Dec 2006

I could only hope the prices are over inflated by a bit, which always seems to happen when pricing is figured before it's actually produced on a large scale.
                      Not to mention the dollar is actually doing well right now....I'm going to be optimistic....lol.
                      "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Monty76
                        • Sep 2006

This leather caught my eye as well, but im wondering how that asymetric collar detail will look like zipped up - if its basically just a asymetric version of the high collar...

Comment

• Chinorlz
                          • Sep 2006

it'll look exactly like the 'gator jacket. The zip curves right at the end at the neck which results in that flap when unzipped.

Comment

• Casius
                            • Dec 2006

From memory, that actually looks a lot like the cut of the Leather Chrome Hearts X Rick colab. If it's anything like it, it actually fits fantastic!

Comment

• Chinorlz
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Casius View Post
                              From memory, that actually looks a lot like the cut of the Leather Chrome Hearts X Rick colab. If it's anything like it, it actually fits fantastic!

I didn't know they did anything other than the Rick sneaks... any other pieces Cas?

It would have been an interesting collab to handle the pieces from. It's pretty much gone under the radar for the most part no?

Comment

• Casius
                                • Dec 2006

There were actually no sneakers (at least, not that I've seen). They have pretty much gone under the radar though, which is probably because Maxfield holds the exclusive on it and it's all made to order.

The jacket is actually cut perfectly; High collar with a slight asymmetrical zip and two side pockets at the hip. The whole thing is lined with the most ridiculously soft fur and the side pockets have some custom chrome hearts silver on it (as well as the inside label in all silver).
                                The women's jacket was a tie front jacket all lined in the same fur.

They're both extremely extravagant, with a price tag to match.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎