Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Damir Doma FW 09

Quote Originally Posted by pipcleo View Post
    not the expected travesty
    but bad casting and sleazy hair
    Yes, feels like there's more substance and weight to this,
    compared to his previous collection, which I think was quite
    terrible. If anything, the softness here is compelling ...
    Are you afraid of women, Doctor?
    Of course.

www.becomingmads.com

lol sorry about that, I moved the photos and forgot I had posted them here from the old location
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

just did a quick post about the Paris store opening: http://scoute.org/blog/

(Where's Dave?)
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Haha, Dave peeking is head around.

Wow, Damir has a retail space already?! That was fast! Good for him though; Maybe we'll all have a place to get some items at good prices.

this is really cool. one more reason to return to paris with the quickness. recession be damned it's a really exciting time for fashion.
    LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Seems to be an improvement, provided that the quality is okay.

It's kind of hard to tell with all that layering going on, but how low have those crotches dropped?

the braided pieces make me swoon. then again, anything princess leia related does that. that being said this collection feels very alderaan to me. hahahaha.
    Don't fuck with me fellas, this aint my first time at the rodeo.

Show was incredible, packed as well! Things are looking up for Damir, the new retail space was in really nice spot, a bit hidden with no direct doorway to the street.

The whole day was incredible but what a great finish, meeting all the japanese designers, models, and buyers at the virridi-anne party and carrying over to damir's party, and getting to speak with him ...a night I won't forget.

Sounds very cool...Was it in the Marais? Its my favorite area in Paris the streets are so gorgeous and these old buildings with inner courtyards thanks to my wife who dragged me to go to the Etat Libre store...

/\ everything happens in the Marais.. ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Quote Originally Posted by andrewislasorad View Post
    Show was incredible, packed as well! Things are looking up for Damir, the new retail space was in really nice spot, a bit hidden with no direct doorway to the street.

The whole day was incredible but what a great finish, meeting all the japanese designers, models, and buyers at the virridi-anne party and carrying over to damir's party, and getting to speak with him ...a night I won't forget.
    It seems everyone had a good time at the Viridi-Anne party. I'm very happy to hear it!
    fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Man, sounds like everyone had a good time! Hopefully we'll get some more pics up in here. ;)

i have a couple shots i think,havent checked how they came out (i didnt personally take them)

Will check when back home..
    Wish i went to the damir party :'(

Quote Originally Posted by btbam View Post
    i have a couple shots i think,havent checked how they came out (i didnt personally take them)

Will check when back home..
    Wish i went to the damir party :'(
    If you went to the Damir party you would have gone to the Incens party then the one held at l'Éclaireur and finally out at Chez Régine with all the fashion people. You would have felt like shit on sunday, I can tell you that...
    Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
    http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Dare I say I like some of this?
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Dare I say I like some of this?
    Oh, please do! And feel free to elaborate...
    Quote Originally Posted by merz View Post
    perhaps one day pipcleo will post a wywt so non-euclydian & eldrich in its shapes as to turn all onlookers into throngs of dishevelled, muttering idiots

it's alright, i already did myself!

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Oh, please do! And feel free to elaborate...
    No, I am afraid you'll want to kiss and hug me, and you are not a pretty girl.

Anyway, I feel like there is a well executed balance in this collection between structure and looseness. Don't get me wrong - I don't like all of it, but some outfits/garments look good (i.e. they at least hint at anatomy).

Met Damir at his party and at L'Eclarier shopping with his girlfriend - he is very nice and sweet and I wish him and the new store best of luck.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

No, I am afraid you'll want to kiss and hug me, and you are not a pretty girl.
    Liking this collection is probably making you feel uncomfortable enough!
    Quote Originally Posted by merz View Post
    perhaps one day pipcleo will post a wywt so non-euclydian & eldrich in its shapes as to turn all onlookers into throngs of dishevelled, muttering idiots

No such thing! Unless it's Prada.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine