Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Metal/Hardcore/Powerviolence Thread

^I hadn't listened to metal in a really long time till I heard Behemoth's new album, and I was instantly hooked... again.

Local group. This is one of their earlier songs, and they've grown much more with later releases, but this is still a personal favourite.

By the powerr of Testosterone Enanthate, Equipoise, Genotropin and Arimidexxx

This (warning: the video sucks)

There's a lot of Behemoth worship going on here, but it's still a brutal piece of music unto itself.

I've always really enjoyed metal with a female touch for some reason. Nice selection, FMC.

While we are on the subject, this Austin band Morgengrau plays straight death metal and has some phenomenal ladies:

Live:

bandcamp:

http://morgengrau.bandcamp.com/releases

speaking of hardcore

Last edited by qcqc; 01-13-2015 at 05:52 PM.

JAN 27

Last edited by profondo nero; 01-25-2015 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Osseovs View Post

Local group. This is one of their earlier songs, and they've grown much more with later releases, but this is still a personal favourite.
    Band is killer. I think they played near me recently and I'm bummed I couldn't catch them.

Quote Originally Posted by profondo nero View Post
    JAN 27
    I was able to listen to this album over the past weekend and it may be in my top three ND albums. They more or less prove they're still top of the mountain in the extreme music world, musically and lyrically.

Quote Originally Posted by nomemorial View Post
    Band is killer. I think they played near me recently and I'm bummed I couldn't catch them.
    They're such nice folk. They tend to tour frequently, though, so another opportunity is most likely right around the corner.

Bud's new band featuring Meghan from Punch
    http://superunison.bandcamp.com/

I swear, every stoner rock band plays in the same key and scale at all times